Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

+10
gsx-r
Raging Demon
Stu3ufc
Ronin
Hooligan
sambokid
Jride
Fletch
Bloodstain Lane
ArthurKnoqOut
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here - Page 2 Empty Re: Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

Post by Jride Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 pm

First time listening to your show and I like it so far. I will be listening in the future.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here - Page 2 Empty Re: Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

Post by sambokid Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:21 pm

You guys are the real fucking deal.Big ups on your work.Keep doing what your doing and don't think your work isnt respected and apprieciated.Will listen forever smiley
sambokid
sambokid
Hellbilly Deluxe

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:35 am

hey fellaz subscribe to our RSS feeds and you'll get all the updates whenever we launch a new episode Smile

http://feeds.feedburner.com/knoqoutradio

can be done via ANY RSS reader/feed(er?) or e-mail!

Thanks for all the love from the KnoqOut Team!
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

http://www.KnoqOutMMA.com

Back to top Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here - Page 2 Empty Knoqout MMA Radio Episode 37!!! great funny over here!

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:08 am

Pay Here to CLIIIICK just kidding it's free!!!

We talk about golfing, Christopher Walken, my personal rating system for women and uglyness Sad, We recap Impact FC and their "future" (or lack thereof), Jake Shields in the UFC against Martin Kampmann, War Machine sends me a text message, Bas Rutten on BJ Penn being the "best p4p", GSP and retirement....

enjoy folks and give us your feedback Very Happy
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooligan Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

Good episode. Fun to listen to. Listening to the Shields segment made me think about something... keep in mind I don't hate the UFC, I like the UFC, but I don't agree with a lot of the things they do or a lot of decisions they make. With that said, by putting Shields up against Kampmann is the UFC considering this a gimmee fight for Shields? Considering that Kampmann's strength isn't on the ground, is this the best matchup the UFC could offer him or are they planning to "protect" him until he fights GSP? No way will he fight Fitch or Alves before GSP, no chance.
Hooligan
Hooligan
Peace, Love, and Soccer Kicks

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 am

actually i would argue Kampmann's strength IS on the ground...i also don't think he gets fitch or alvez, I think he jumps past them and get the title shot which i completely disagree with
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 am

Another great episode.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 am

thank you fellaz, subscribe on knoqout.com to our rss feed or through itunes Smile
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:29 am

one suggestion is don't start the podcast with 20-30 minutes of babbling. I really want to listen to MMA talk. Maybe venture off to other topics while talking about MMA but i dunno.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am

haha it's called banter, it helps the listeners get to know us. we usually only do it for about 10 minutes (because i agree, you're tuning in for mma not us haha) we just had a lot to say and all the shout outs...

thanks brother!
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am

ArthurKnoqOut wrote:haha it's called banter, it helps the listeners get to know us. we usually only do it for about 10 minutes (because i agree, you're tuning in for mma not us haha) we just had a lot to say and all the shout outs...

thanks brother!

10 minutes is cool man. It just seems like it went off for a little too long. Keep doing your thang!
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Another Classic

Knoqout = The Future of MMA Radio and Podcasts

Bloodstain = The Future of MMA Video Blogs

PURE WIN
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooligan Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Knoqout = The Future of MMA Radio and Podcasts

Bloodstain = The Future of MMA Video Blogs

Hooligan = The Future of MMA gameshow hosts
Hooligan
Hooligan
Peace, Love, and Soccer Kicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Jride = The Future CEO of Zuffa LLC.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 pm

I want Joe Rogan's job ultimately. smoke tons of pot and scream about how anything i see is the "craziest (insert move here) i've ever seen" !!!
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm

haha i like the banter. Makes it seem more orginal. Great show Smile
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm

ArthurKnoqOut wrote:I want Joe Rogan's job ultimately. smoke tons of pot and scream about how anything i see is the "craziest (insert move here) i've ever seen" !!!

He doesn't smoke before commentating.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 am

Jride wrote:
ArthurKnoqOut wrote:I want Joe Rogan's job ultimately. smoke tons of pot and scream about how anything i see is the "craziest (insert move here) i've ever seen" !!!

He doesn't smoke before commentating.

Maybe not ever show...but I know for a fact he was high (or maybe just really burnt) for UFC 111 lol
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:57 am

Ronin wrote:haha i like the banter. Makes it seem more orginal. Great show Smile

haha yeah it's for you guys to get to know our sillyness better...i've yet to hear a woman like the banter from THIS show though lol
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:30 am

lol it might have to do with the 0-3 rating system
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:18 am

Ronin wrote:lol it might have to do with the 0-3 rating system

haha well they should know if they're not fit, they should get fit Razz
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here - Page 2 Empty KnoqOut MMA Radio Episode 38 and UFC scandal exclusive!!!

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm

hi guys I implore all of you to please listen to this edition of our show..Rich Bergeron from www.UnlimitedFightNews.com stops by to talk about his lawsuit against Xyience and Zuffa LLC about their shady dealings (if you remember this has been talked about for about a year). Though, Rich has been involved in this lawsuit since the Pride FC days...he really sheds some light on how corrupt Zuffa, Fertittas and Dana White is... please I really beg you to listen. this is NOT a conspiracy theory but the g-d honest truth!

and of course we have some QUALITY MMA talk as well Very Happy

Click here to PLAAAAAY!!!
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by sambokid Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am

great interview arthur.Hope this guy can expose the ufc for what they really are.
sambokid
sambokid
Hellbilly Deluxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am

listening now dude

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Demon Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 am

WAR KQ Radio
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Last Day of Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next