Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE

+4
Dapperdoo
Doku
glassjaw890
Soy Chingon
8 posters

Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE Empty Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE

Post by Soy Chingon Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Face Off by DREAMF4J

damn I am so pumped for this fight. Wlad is gonna lay Haye out and gives him a pizzaface
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE

Post by glassjaw890 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm

You don't like the flashy flash Soy?
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye HBO Face Off..INTENSE

Post by Doku Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Looks great, can't wait for it. Wlad is such a badass.
Doku
Doku

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapperdoo Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm

I can't wait for this fight. Haye is talking a lot of crap and has the talent to KO Wlad but Wlad obviously is no slouch.

Dapperdoo

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am

A lot of hype for this fight, But I think this fight will end up like Vitali/Solis and be a disappointment
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 am

War Klitschko. Haye was shook during this segment.

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 pm

^ yeah that's excactly what my co-worker was saying hen he saw it and he has know idea about this fight.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Klitschko is going to beat this man until he quits. You will see Haye jabbed to almost death in the ring or Klitschko might just go for the KO in the first or second round. I like the first scenario better though. Haye's shit talking over the years will finally catch up to him. Can't wait to see this fight after I get off of work the next day.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down