Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama?

4 posters

Go down

What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama? Empty What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama?

Post by Fletch Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 am

http://teamtakeover.tv/what-has-happened-to-yoshihiro-akiyama/

cheers

K-1
dream

Anyone willing to post this on sherdog, or the UG? It would be deeply appreciated.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama? Empty Re: What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama?

Post by Soy Chingon Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:58 am

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/article-what-has-happened-yoshihiro-akiyama-1711673/#post55449041

right in the heart of UFC discussion. anyone with Sherdog accounts keep bumping it
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama? Empty Re: What Has Happened to Yoshihiro Akiyama?

Post by Fletch Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 am

Cheers Rian!

Smart to keep my name/TT out of the title too... people have been banned for it, I should have said
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Over 1000 views on that thread. I think I'll start posting our TT stuff on there regularly
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Soy Chingon wrote:Over 1000 views on that thread. I think I'll start posting our TT stuff on there regularly

I'll keep you updated on the site hits, see if there's a bump!

I might start posting them for us, we can set targets and stuff. To be fair, hardly anyone has written/vlogged anything yet, the link is there for people to create accounts but no one is doing it Sad
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Fletch wrote:
Soy Chingon wrote:Over 1000 views on that thread. I think I'll start posting our TT stuff on there regularly

I'll keep you updated on the site hits, see if there's a bump!

I might start posting them for us, we can set targets and stuff. To be fair, hardly anyone has written/vlogged anything yet, the link is there for people to create accounts but no one is doing it Sad

yeah I'll start writing a bit more on there tomorrow. Everyone is mostly doing articles on fighters so far. I think we could use a wider variety of content. Bozo of the week is perfect
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 am

We need news feeders - if not Steve and Stu as offered (guys?) then just the rest of us posting quick news pieces, to mix it up with the feature pieces.

News is as important as features, and vlogs and interviews add to the mural.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 am

Overdramatic article, typical fairweather fan.

"What Happened" to Sexyama? He lost some fights. Shit happens. He was never Fedor or something, this shouldn't be some huge surprise to anyone who has followed his career. He'll win some, he'll lose some, and his fights are always exciting.

Crying like a bitch and saying "What Happened", "He Was The Man" just because he lost a few close fights, doesn't really seem like well thought-out MMA journalism to me. Just a bunch of crybaby drivel.

Laughing
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 am

Lol I think we can legitimately ask "What Happened?" Akiyama fights stupid now. Not hard to see

LOL just saw the post was from petey
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by bordimma Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 am

i dont mind posting updates on it but id need to no what to do i.e do i source it and shit and then give my opinion on it
bordimma
bordimma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down