Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved

4 posters

Go down

R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved Empty R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved 2kghn6
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved Empty Re: R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved

Post by glea diddy Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Easily a top 10 wrestler of all time. Part of the greatest singles match Ive ever seen(1/20/97 vs kobashi) and the greatest tag match(12/6/96 with akiyama vs kawada/taue).

glea diddy

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved Empty Re: R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

glea me and you were big pro wrestling fans back in the day...shit is not the same anymore

but I co-sign 100%....Misawa is EASILYYYYYYYYYYY Top 10...and the Kobashi match is CLASSIC...I actually have it on DVD
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiBoxer92 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 am

man i miss the old wwf,wcw,ecw days. like u said lane, shit aint the same no more.fuck wwe,its entertainment that doesnt entertain me at all.
ThaiBoxer92
ThaiBoxer92

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 am

If you don't know how baller Misawa was
R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa...One of the greatest dying doing what he loved 1z1z05v
now you know!
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down