Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con

5 posters

Go down

CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con Empty CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con

Post by DieOff Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 am

CM Punk crashed the joint Mattel/WWE panel—WWE: Past, Present and Future—this afternoon at the San Diego Comic-Con, featuring Triple H, Rey Mysterio and WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart.

Punk announced himself via bullhorn and then, with the WWE Championship in hand, sauntered to the designated question-asking microphone and began to speak. The Straight Edge Superstar took exception to WWE attempting to crown a new champion on Raw and then challenged Mysterio, or anyone else who wanted to be champ, to head out to Chicago to take him on.

Punk then asked Triple H and creative writer Brian Gewirtz why Zack Ryder wasn’t on television. Triple H, in what appeared to be a kayfabe response, told Punk that things had changed on Raw and there was a new regime. He told Punk to give him a call. Punk responded by telling Hunter that he was certain Stephanie had his phone number.

source: IGN.com

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con Empty Re: CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 am

I cannot wait HHH regime & Punks future.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con Empty Re: CM PUNK crashes WWE Panel at Comic Con

Post by True MMA FAN Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

"I don't pay and I don't PUNK"! roflmao
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead_king Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 am

Holy shit ! CM PUNK revived the fuking american pro wrestling !!!
Undead_king
Undead_king

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:01 pm

CM Punk puts over Gregory Irons at AAW

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Awesome posting! My buddy is working on getting into AAW, hope he'll get a chance to do something there one day, they put on guud shows. Gregory Irons was great when i seen him at a Chikara show last month. Glad to see him get put over, by the man himself no less.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down