Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton...

5 posters

Go down

Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton... Empty Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton...

Post by Hollywood Dang Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 pm

is even more boring then John Cena?
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton... Empty Re: Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton...

Post by IQ Wrestler Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Cena, Orton and Miz all fucking suck!
To be fair Cena can put on some good matches, even though i hate him
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton... Empty Re: Am i the only one who thinks that "Superman" Randy Orton...

Post by Doku Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 am

I prefer Orton 10x times over Cena. But yeah he's boring these days. Cena has always been boring generally apart from some matches, which he often got carried in.
Doku
Doku

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 am

Orton is crazy boring, and both the R-Truth and CM Punk programs with Cena have been ten times better then everything Orton has done with Christian, and before that CM Punk was working with Orton finishing up their "2 years in the making" feud, which was boring as hell other then CM Punk. Their match at WM was good, but not so great at Extreme Rules and OTL.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 am

Christian's match against Orton was better any match between Orton & Punk. Its only me, any thoughts ?
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 am

No. Christian/Orton, all of it is fucking trash.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 am

i dissagree but whatever, i see Miley Cyrus
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down