Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

+28
Wolfman
Фёдор Емельяненко
Rez
Zando
super hluk
Jride
bloodandmetal
glassjaw890
True MMA FAN
animalfan10
RBCa
AudaxPowder
Jersey Shore Walcott
Zambo
Cocaine Biceps
Cable-Boy
nodogoshi
ElChupaNibre
KOQ24
mdmac
ionut
homeless mma fan
Kid Gavilan
Mighty Trust Krusher
StillWill
Soy Chingon
The Last Emperor
CanadianAssault
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 3 Empty Re: Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 am

Protect your self at all times.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 3 Empty Re: Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

Post by StillWill Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 am

no real talk

robbed the fans of a good fight

adamek wouldnt do that shit dembek and you know it
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:02 am

I know, Adamek has to much respect, he would never do it.

But Floyd is a bad guy, and he acted like a bad guy. it was a cheap shot, but it was legal.

Anyway, we gonna train or what!?
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:08 am

nah nigga i cant im going sight seeing or some shit
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 am

ah alright. Maybe some other time. Maybe when were both on the Canadian Olympic team perhaps? Smile
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:57 am

0:35 TIME IN
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by gooner_187 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 am

I've never liked mayweather ever since the ricky hatton fight, the whole fight mayweather was using his forearms/elbows and pulling hatton's gloves while he got afew cheap shots in.

Joe Cortez was the ref for that fight aswell and he let mayweather get away with everything and whenever hatton leaned into mayweather, Cortez would jump in straightaway to pull them apart.

Some bullshit going on right there.
gooner_187
gooner_187

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 am

Pacquiao made slow old ass Shane Mosley look like Pernell Whitaker in there....and you think he is going to be able to damage Floyd? Lol cute joke

I actullay think Ortiz would beat Pacquiao to....Ortiz is 165lbs and a fast young southpaw...He isn't slow franenstein Margarito who was just a target for Pacquiao's punches...I think Ortiz could give Pac tons of trouble...especially if he pushed him to the ropes.

I would legit bet my bike on mayweather beating pacquiao.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 am

animalfan10 wrote:Pacquiao made slow old ass Shane Mosley look like Pernell Whitaker in there....and you think he is going to be able to damage Floyd? Lol cute joke

I actullay think Ortiz would beat Pacquiao to....Ortiz is 165lbs and a fast young southpaw...He isn't slow franenstein Margarito who was just a target for Pacquiao's punches...I think Ortiz could give Pac tons of trouble...especially if he pushed him to the ropes.

You legit trollin'.

This is the only bike I would bet on that happening :

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 3 Radio_Flyer_Fold_2_Go_Girls_Trike_21TG
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 am

animalfan10 wrote:Pacquiao made slow old ass Shane Mosley look like Pernell Whitaker in there....and you think he is going to be able to damage Floyd? Lol cute joke

Ortiz? affraid
With his chin and lack of speed, he gets stopped.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am

lack of speed ? time for another diopter check grandpa
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 pm

some people dont know shit about boxing
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:48 pm

floyd was the victim for a few minutes after the headbutt, then became the villain shortly after, he doesnt want to fight pacman, he already said after the fight he doesn't need him so its never going to happen
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Being afraid of your opponent and running away from him does not make you Sweet Pea.
I guess you thought Kalib Starnes was Pernell Whitaker-esque against Nate Quarry.

animalfan10 wrote:I actullay think Ortiz would beat Pacquiao to....Ortiz is 165lbs and a fast young southpaw...He isn't slow franenstein Margarito who was just a target for Pacquiao's punches...I think Ortiz could give Pac tons of trouble...especially if he pushed him to the ropes.

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 3 20741

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by joaolaitano Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:59 am

Yo have to blame everybody in this situation, Joe cortez, Floyd Mayweather and Victor Ortiz.

joaolaitano
joaolaitano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

No you don't.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't really blame anyone. Ortiz can blame himself for forget that he was in a fight I guess. I didn't really like the way the fight ended, but I can't really blame Floyd. He'd just been intentionally headbutted in the teeth, and he was visibly and naturally irked by it. He certainly retaliated, but he did so within the rules. Cortez has said that he'd restarted the fight, so that's the end if it.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:23 am

Can someone make a smiley out of Merchant's face?
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 am

Shitty fight.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 am

Kellerman summed it up perfectly

"Mayweather: opportunistic, Ortiz: relatively inexperienced, Cortez: bad moment, Merchant: memorable one."
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3