Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1

+3
Jride
Donowaman
veprman
7 posters

Go down

Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1 Empty Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1

Post by veprman Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 am

I can't belive what I just read. Some fucking idiot ass clown said Silva would beat the K-1 elite. How much cool-aid did this tool drink? He is acting like these guys would have problems and silva's skill would give them trouble. FUCK. this dumbass thinks Semmy wouldn't KO him. This Idiot thinks Silva would end up not knocked dead by Badr in under a minute. What the fuck is going on at zuffakicklegend? That site just lost any cred it has untill they ban that sub human cocksucking peice of shit bastard motherfucker from spewing shit articles that kill brain cells.

veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1 Empty Re: Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1

Post by Donowaman Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 am

Yes. The guy who got rocked multiple times by Chael Sonnen would do well in K-1.

lulz
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1 Empty Re: Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1

Post by Jride Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Shit.. Sonnen and Maia should try their hands in K-1 then. I remember them tagging Silva more than a few times.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

K-1 Max fighters would tear up Anderson despite the weight/height advantage he'd have.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Donowaman wrote:K-1 Max fighters would tear up Anderson despite the weight/height advantage he'd have.

Anderson doesn't do well when people give him room to feel out his opponent. You got to come quick and aggressive.

He couldn't hang in k-1
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Here how it would go down Imo.

Badr Hari KO's Silva in about a Minute. Not a tko, but KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, open the fridge he's out cold, goodnight Irene Astral traveling Fatality.

Badr would start like normal, work his legs a little then open up. Boom goes the dynamite. The tears from the nuthuggers would douse the worlds wild fires.

Semmy KO's him

After Semmy makes his liver explode from a front kick he KO's him with a jab or a right straight. Maybe even a knee.

Zimmerman. KO

He woks him up and down. First solid punch or kick to the head will probably end it.

Remmy Flying TKO

Anderson trys and fails to get through Remmys defense then Remmy wins by some badass flying kick or knee.

Gohkan Saki. KO or TKO

Complete all around technical asswhooping. Many Spinning kicks.

Tyrone Spong

See above. Minus the spinning kicks.

Manhoef: Toss up

Manhoef forgets to defend his face sometimes. Crazy fight that would not
last long.

Jerome Le Banner. KO

The dudes about as big as Brock Lesnar with striking better than his wrestling. HULK SMASH!!!!

Overeem: KO

Uber knee KO clinch rule or not.

Ruslan : TKO

Ruslan is fast with good combos. I think his speed would be too much. Silva doesnt have experiance fighting HW faster than the MW and WW he has faught.

Peter Arets. KO or TKO

Wins by low kicks unless he decides to kick his head off.

Kyotaro: KO or dec.

K-1, real counter fighting, real knockout.

Zuffakicklegend is nuts. Anderson sends overeem crashing to the mat? Right. Someone needs to lay off the magic mushrooms when writing articles.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 am

Ya I remember reading that on HKL, it's not logical at all. I just wish people would understand already that MMA and full on stand up striking is a completely different ball game. Silva is a great striker for MMA, but in the K-1 / Muay Thai ring, even he would get lit up like a Christmas tree by the smallest Thai fighter! K-1 / Muay Thai fighters spend years and years perfecting the art of stand up, where Anderson has to focus on so much more.

Badr would murder Anderson in a straight up stand up fight, but if you put Badr in a cage with MMA rules Anderson would win. Simple as that.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 am

^^^Yep, I'm not saying he sucks at pure striking, I just don'tn think he could handle the elite. Very few people are going to be able to do both MMA and K-1 well.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:32 am

veprman wrote:^^^Yep, I'm not saying he sucks at pure striking, I just don'tn think he could handle the elite. Very few people are going to be able to do both MMA and K-1 well.

Unless your name is Alistair Overeem lol. He is the exception.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 pm

rcv604 wrote:
veprman wrote:^^^Yep, I'm not saying he sucks at pure striking, I just don'tn think he could handle the elite. Very few people are going to be able to do both MMA and K-1 well.

Unless your name is Alistair Overeem lol. He is the exception.

He's a better striker than Anderson Silva.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Overeem? Hell motherfucking ya! Who else could do K-1 and MMA at the same time?
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Overeem and to a lesser extent, Semmy Schilt, have made people believe you can be at the top of K1 and MMA simultaneously.

You cannot. Even CroCop was flagging in K1, before he went to MMA with Pride and tore up all the grapplers, and guys who couldn't comprehend that level of striking. But beyond beating Sapp in 03, he was kinda done in K1. Hoost had his number, and when he lost to... well, you know what I mean... it was time.

Overeem is a special fighter. The fact is, they're two different combat sports. Stefan Leko beat Badr Hari in K1, and went 0-3 in Pride - losing to 185lbs Minowaman.... Badr Hari himself is 0-1, Schilt has 14 losses in MMA.....

If that article really suggested Anderson could beat K1 guys, then that is ludicrous.... even the smaller guys who really need a LHW division in K1, the likes of Leko and Manhoef, would tear him apart
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 am

Good points made, I'm well aware of the info you shared. It's good to be reminded every once in a while that comparing straight stand up kickboxing and stand up are completely different games altogether. Who knows maybe we are wrong, maybe Silva if he focused 100% on his stand up could be a threat in the K-1 ring. Until then, like I said earlier in the thread, even the smallest Thai guy could light him up lol.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 am

I'd honestly love to see Stefan leko (0-3 in MMA) face Anderson under K1 rules.... or Manhoef.... comedic, to think Anderson's ELUSIVE STRIKING, JOE!!! could really hold up against a whole new level of power, accuracy and speed, which the likes of Leko and Hoef are bringing inside the K1 ring, with no fear of the clinch or takedowns of grapplers.... Very Happy
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:10 am

1fletch wrote:I'd honestly love to see Stefan leko (0-3 in MMA) face Anderson under K1 rules.... or Manhoef.... comedic, to think Anderson's ELUSIVE STRIKING, JOE!!! could really hold up against a whole new level of power, accuracy and speed, which the likes of Leko and Hoef are bringing inside the K1 ring, with no fear of the clinch or takedowns of grapplers.... Very Happy

I personally still don't think Silva could hang with the likes of Leko....Although Melvin as much as I like him, is just a reckless striker period in both kickboxing and MMA. I think Silva could beat Manhoef under K-1 rules! Lol.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by guillioREEM Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Anderson silva cant do nothing to the heavyweights and he cant do anything in k1 max.
guillioREEM
guillioREEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 am

rcv604 wrote:
1fletch wrote:I'd honestly love to see Stefan leko (0-3 in MMA) face Anderson under K1 rules.... or Manhoef.... comedic, to think Anderson's ELUSIVE STRIKING, JOE!!! could really hold up against a whole new level of power, accuracy and speed, which the likes of Leko and Hoef are bringing inside the K1 ring, with no fear of the clinch or takedowns of grapplers.... Very Happy

I personally still don't think Silva could hang with the likes of Leko....

Good, this proves you are sensible....

Although Melvin as much as I like him, is just a reckless striker period in both kickboxing and MMA. I think Silva could beat Manhoef under K-1 rules! Lol.

Wait, what? Huh?

Headkick legends super ultra mega fail about A. Silva in K-1 20741

Anderson needs slower (grappling) guys to look that good against, Manhoef has turned top level kickboxers into quivering lumps of flesh.... Manhoef vs Anderson in K1 would look like Shogun/Machia 1, but with a devastating knockout or TKO via leg kicks at the end of round 2.... bank on it.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 am

1fletch wrote:Anderson needs slower (grappling) guys to look that good against, Manhoef has turned top level kickboxers into quivering lumps of flesh.... Manhoef vs Anderson in K1 would look like Shogun/Machia 1, but with a devastating knockout or TKO via leg kicks at the end of round 2.... bank on it.

Don't face palm me fletch lol. Manhoef fights exactly the same way he does in MMA and K-1. There is no difference! He is a world class offensive striker and I will not argue that. He is exciting, I love to watch him, but he is so damn reckless. When I get out of this office computer, I'll post examples of Manhoef's recklessness from Youtube. Seriously I mean Silva in my opinion is world class in terms of MMA, K-1 he'd get lit up. But Manhoef is just so one dimensional and he's doesn't really change his game plan in either fight sport. Thus the reason why I think Silva could beat him, he'd be able to exploit the fact that Melvin is so reckless.

But Silva vs. anyone else he'd get lit up in K-1 and get knocked the fuck out.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 am

Reckless or not - I cant see Anderson managing to expose it.... only top level Muay Thai fighters could.... Anderson is one of MMA's finest strikers, but with Manhoef not having to avoid the clinch or takedowns, he is even more aggressive... Anderson would be overwhelmed.... I waxed lyrical about Anderson against Forrest, but that was a very, very slow striker - even cumbersome - compared to the ferocity that an in-form Manhoef comes at you with....

Don't get me wrong, Anderson could KO Manhoef in MMA - Melvin is, as you say, reckless, drops his hands, and has to worry about takedowns - but in pure striking, I cant visualise any other scenario than the Hoef overwhelming the Spider and either catching his chin, or kicking his legs out from under him....
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 am

1fletch wrote:Reckless or not - I cant see Anderson managing to expose it.... only top level Muay Thai fighters could.... Anderson is one of MMA's finest strikers, but with Manhoef not having to avoid the clinch or takedowns, he is even more aggressive... Anderson would be overwhelmed.... I waxed lyrical about Anderson against Forrest, but that was a very, very slow striker - even cumbersome - compared to the ferocity that an in-form Manhoef comes at you with....

Don't get me wrong, Anderson could KO Manhoef in MMA - Melvin is, as you say, reckless, drops his hands, and has to worry about takedowns - but in pure striking, I cant visualise any other scenario than the Hoef overwhelming the Spider and either catching his chin, or kicking his legs out from under him....

You made some valid points my friend. Honestly I hope Manhoef steps his game up in both sports. Seriously he can only get so far charging forward, head on all the time. Especially in K-1 or Showtime, he's not going to get that far.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by monaroCountry Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 am

Ive said this many times. Anderson looks good in the UFC because most of the fighters he has fought are not K1-level fighters, America and the UFC really doesnt have that many K1 level kickboxers.

As for Overeem, he might be a MMA fighter but anyone who grew up in the Netherlands and trains with the Golden Glory team are bound to be decent at kickboxing.

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down