Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd

5 posters

Go down

Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd Empty Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd

Post by Donowaman Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd Evo24-250px

Evolution Promotions have been bringing together the best of Australia’s thaiboxing fighters into the ring for the past ten years. Fans have had a first class opportunity to watch the evolution of Australian thaiboxers as they come through the ranks ultimately taking on the best in the world.

World War III will be no different. On the 3rd of September Evolution Promotions is bringing the pain back to the Sleeman Centre in Chandler, Brisbane.

The main event will be a WMC world title fight between the long serving 8 time world champion ‘John’ Wayne Parr and Frank Giorgi. JWP is coming off a first round knockout in his last fight against Iron Mike Zambides and Frank Georgi is coming of a win against Preacher in his last Evolution appearance. This world title fight is sure to entertain.

The semi main event will be an intercontinental title fight. Dane ‘Daddy Kool’ is fighting former world champion Flip Street. Both fighters are coming off impressive wins and are in top form looking lethal. Bruce ‘Preacher’ Macfie & Mark Sarracino will also be in action against tough worthy opponents.

Other match ups include Majid ‘the beast from the Middle East’ NTG, fighting Taylor ‘the Hell Razor’ Harvey, The dirty one - Dirty Danni Derdowski and an MMA fight plus more undercard bouts.

http://evolutionpromotions.com/

JPW vs Giorgi and DK vs Flip should be solid fights.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd Empty Re: Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd

Post by Soy Chingon Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 pm

JWP is out with a broken hand
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd Empty Re: Evolution 24 : JWP vs Giorgi, September 3rd

Post by juggalo Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:59 am

aside from the injury, this is a solid card
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 am

Soy Chingon wrote:JWP is out with a broken hand

Shit, I read that before I posted the thread too. I don't know why I went ahead without correcting it.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

aside from injury, looks like parr isnt going to retire, although im sure he will consider it again if he losses.

i see him around my shopping centre from time to time, although i feel like a creeper going up to him
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 am

blueyedsamurai wrote:aside from injury, looks like parr isnt going to retire, although im sure he will consider it again if he losses.

i see him around my shopping centre from time to time, although i feel like a creeper going up to him

Is he a nice guy? He fucking destroys in the ring...One of the best definitely.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

animalfan10 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:aside from injury, looks like parr isnt going to retire, although im sure he will consider it again if he losses.

Is he a nice guy? He fucking destroys in the ring...One of the best definitely.

yeh he is super nice, his gym is about 5 mins from my house. Although work and my laziness prevents me from training with him. I did thai for 2 years then left for queensland got a job and then couldnt be bothered joining another camp
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down