Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go!

+7
Prince Mo
martin Balboa
TJC123
nodogoshi
StillWill
Kid Gavilan
CanadianAssault
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tomek Or Vitali?

The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap70%The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go!

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 am

this is the man to beat Wladamir. I think Vitali will retire in the next year so, waldamir will most likely be KOed by artur.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Countdown to Tomek Vs. Vitali 5 Days to go!

Post by nodogoshi Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 am

StillWill wrote:I seriously believe Vitali would beat any hw in history more often than not

credit to adamek.. id like to see adamek vs haye

Lennox Lewis >>>>>>>>> Vitali.

And that isn't intended to take anything away from Vitali, either.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3