Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko?

+10
Rez
hanhi
joaolaitano
homeless mma fan
ElChupaNibre
blueyedsamurai
StillWill
gsx-r
nodogoshi
CanadianAssault
14 posters

Go down

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Empty Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko?

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Wladamir and Vitali Klitschko are dominating so bad it ant even funny, at the start of 2011, most people were saying that this is the year a Klitschko brother will lose, since they were fighting the number 3 and 4 guys (Haye & Adamek) and they both shut them out like nothing.

Now we are left with the following guys who pose a threat to the brothers.

Alexander Povetkin
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0nNBgZl8cZSGubDiyaTTjamgXP-k2RwHqfmZKcHVNDD47Gxw7

Robert Helenius
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdZT47dR13MJhxiBDa94l-e7XhMLPHguD85_rG3GzDrcB6dNZS

Alexander Dimitrenko

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_ZCaLx6ESDRjYW1B4bj3ZSJxrB9m3rHLMISmv72vi9YpPDWa8TQ

Or could it be one of this veterans

Evander Holyfield
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTWCjMr6_f8DfRVfWKfPOUdmmovjDz2hwPaJMMGVZ8AdOUEsuBGw

James Toney
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT54jAiH7B5PsoZM4LyM7jYHkizWLcoLa-NCi7Fdk67G7Fq3v1n

Antonio Tarver
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL6O71s6um9B9_tYZTo7dycI2eUXABtvQP_uAE5Kuck8lSGkCZ

Or some of the up and coming guys

Artur Szpilka
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5ft9CV9w4ylJoxKAYZbNwBcVPc6dNN6Hhuo_Cu9mcJPqji5Xk

Mariusz Wach
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw5rH6wgdXlauw05AedMdJDIjCWyQwWnUJGqu_HHidrcVK1jccMg

Tyson Furry
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtPq0FDWR1w9cdDY8vo8LbdAfh5Xnk7tXMUAMtk7xqUXIix88KIA

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Empty Re: Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko?

Post by nodogoshi Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm

At least 3 blaring absences.

Odlanier Solis
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Odlanier%2BSolis

Kubrat Pulev
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Kubratpulev

David Price
Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? 13_BOXING

And don't give me any bullshit about Solis. Yeah his physical condition leaves a lot to be desired, but the guy is a boxing savant, no question about it. And he also won his round against Vitaly, up to the time when he blew out his knee. Also, you posted Holyfield for fucks sake. Prime Holyfield would win, but not 2011 holy.

I'm going to go on a limb and say either Solis or Pulev. Povetkin, maybe, but I wasn't so impressed by his last fight.

Last edited by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Empty Re: Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko?

Post by gsx-r Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:06 pm

There's a new sheriff in town

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Kimbo-slice1
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 pm

sugar nikolai
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm

i dont think he is going to be dethroned considering he is close to retirement

blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:26 am

Maybe Helenius

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 am

Retirement will dethrone them.

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by joaolaitano Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 am

I will LOL so much if Helenius beats a Klitcshko.
joaolaitano
joaolaitano

Back to top Go down

Post by hanhi Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 am

It will be Helenius because he is from Finland.

hanhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rez Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 am

Kubrat Pulev because he's from Bulgaria.

Although that would be unfair and unnecessary. They should just send in Stanislav Nedkov, who would be disqualified for punching with excessive force.
Rez
Rez

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

joaolaitano wrote:I will LOL so much if Helenius beats a Klitcshko.
I could kind of see it based on the limited footage Ive seen, Vlad at least (And I don't even hate on the Klitschko's).

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by joaolaitano Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Helenius got one of the shittiest footwork I've ever seen, and iyt makes me sick watchin him fight, but he got some heavy hands that made him KO some iron chinned champs in the past few years, so I respect him.
joaolaitano
joaolaitano

Back to top Go down

Post by Zando Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 pm

None of these will beat a Klitschko

Zando

http://www.twitter.com/zando

Back to top Go down

Post by Starving Hobo Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 am

LOL at "Tyson Furry"
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:59 am

Witch Heavyweight will be the one to de-thrown a Klitschko? Hariii10
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 am

i dont see any one beating the klitschko brothers
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down