Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision?

4 posters

Go down

Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision? Empty Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision?

Post by ARRUABARRENA Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 am

I was in a pub watching it before Vitali - Adamek and seemed to think Prescott had it won by a couple of rounds. He got a 10-8 in the first for sort of dropping him and just seemed to jab and evade (his jab really had improved or at least improved enough to trouble McCloskey) but also he kept seeming to land some solid rights. He tired around the 8th and the Irishman started throwing combos but didn't think a lot of them landed. I thought he won maybe the last 4 rounds with body shots but Breidis could of edged one or two. It appeared that the crowd was behind every McCloskey flurry or combination and Eddie Hearn (McCloskey's manager/ promoter or both) could of maybe had a few judges leaning his way. Prescott lost on every card (two by one round and one by two rounds) kind of thought it was bullshit. Haven't re-watched the fight and had many distractions in a pub from shite music, uneducated and uninterested friends in the sweet science, ugly women, decent looking women and the odd junkie or two. So I even take my own opinion with a pinch of salt. Anyone see it? How you score it? Bullshit decision or bullshit opinion?

ARRUABARRENA

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision? Empty Re: Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision?

Post by StillWill Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 am

I scored 1 (10-8 ),2, 5, 6, 7, and 12 for prescott, 3 a draw and 8,9,10,11 for mcloskey. Definite hometown decision, I kind of expected it tho tbh

I agree the crowd would go crazy if mcloskey even hit prescotts gloves
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision? Empty Re: Breidis Prescott vs Paul McCloskey? Dodgy Decision?

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 am

Close, not a robbery.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 am

It was close fight, but I thought there was no way McCloskey won enough rounds to walk away with a decision.

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down