Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card

+5
bordimma
Miike
Subvertir
Buddha_Cat
StillWill
9 posters

Go down

Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card Empty Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card

Post by StillWill Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Badr Hari vs Gökhan Saki
Hari is too big for Saki, and like they say about a great big man and a great little man. Badr himself predicted a first round knockout but I think Saki has the skills to survive to the second but eventually succumbs unlike the first match. Badr KO round 2

Daniel Ghita vs Hesdy Gerges (IT’S SHOWTIME world title heavyweight)

Very tough one to call. I give Gerges the edge with the hands and Ghita the edge with the lowkicks. I believe Ghita has confidence in having stood with his hands down and already taken Hesdys best shots, and only losing due to a dodgy knockdown call. Ghita UD.

Tyrone Spong vs Melvin Manhoef

Whoa! Two of my favorite fighters of all time! Tyrone Spong should win this via being too slick and techincal and picking Melvin apart.. but I have to go with my boy, the underdog, Manhoef. I think he will out power Spong and dump him like he did Karaev. Manhoef KO round 2.

Errol Zimmerman vs Rico Verhoeven

Verhoeven is a big young physical specimen, but I dont think hes ready for this step up in class. Errol TKO round 2

Ben Edwards vs Ricardo van den Bos

Havent seen Bos in action (Or at least that I remember). Going to go with an uniformed pick of Ben Edwards. Edwards can apply pressure I say he gets the stoppage.

Murat Direkçi vs Robin van Roosmalen
Great fight. Robin is on so much momentum now, I have been declaring him the next big thing for a little over a year now. RAGING BULL as I call him wins this by a clean KO.

Lhoucine ‘Aussie’ Ouzgni vs Yohan Lidon (IT’S SHOWTIME world title 73kg max)

I love Aussie! I think he is the future of the div despite his wierd fight against Levin and then losing to souwer after cutting to 70 kg. Lidon had a nice upset to win the title in Lyon on the Badr undercard but I think it will be short lived. Aussie stops him.

Gago Drago vs Hinata Watanabe

Hinata picks Drago apart.

Chahid Oulad El Hadj vs Harut Grigorian

Didnt Chahid break his jaw and lose his teeth? Assuming this is still on I will go with Grigorian, he looked absolutely fantastic against SOuwer in a fight I thought he was going to be blown out in.

Danyo Ilunga vs Mourad Bouzidi

Ilunga via being the reincarnation of Remy Bonjesky. Bouzidis tough but Ilunga is too skilled.

Michael Duut vs Anderson ‘Braddock’ Silva
Havent seen Duut fight.. Braddocks been around the circuit he should win

Henry van Opstal vs Hafid el Boustati

BOustati.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card Empty Re: Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card

Post by Buddha_Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Chahid Oulad El Hadj vs Harut Grigorian : Really impressive at fast and furious. Chahid always comes to fight though. It will be good

Gago Drago vs Hinata Watanabe : KO by Drago, or Watanabe by decision. I'm going with Drago

Murat Direkçi vs Robin van Roosmalen : I'm going to stay on this RVR bandwagon

Errol Zimmerman vs Rico Verhoeven : I'm with you here. Rico is goofy. Impressive size, but either it's because he's young or he just lacks experience. Errol is going to win

Tyrone Spong vs Melvin Manhoef : Spong by TKO

Daniel Ghita vs Hesdy Gerges : Another one for the Judges. Another win for Gerges. BUt i'm hoping Ghita will pull it off

Badr Hari vs Gökhan Saki : Saki just for the fucks of it. Badr should win this no problem, but I would love to see Saki send Badr away with a nice loss.

For the other fights, either i'm not sure, or I just don't know the fighter
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card Empty Re: Your predictions for the Jan 28th Its Showtime card

Post by Subvertir Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Badr Hari vs Gökhan Saki

Badr weighs in at 250+lbs and goes after Saki's chin like a laser guided Hellfire missile. Badr by shockingly brutal 1st round knockout.

Daniel Ghita vs Hesdy Gerges

I'm going with Hesdy by UD, mostly due to bad judging.

Tyrone by KO in the 1st, and he makes it look easy.

I'm going with Errol by TKO, 2nd round.

Ben Edwards vs Ricardo van den Bos

These dudes are going to WAR! Ben weathers the storm and gets the TKO in round 3.

Subvertir

Back to top Go down

Post by Miike Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 am

I didn't know him either but this is Ricardo Van Den Bos..there's a few fights of him on there too
Miike
Miike

https://www.youtube.com/user/M4CHETE076#p/a/u/0/q200g9uk8wY

Back to top Go down

Post by bordimma Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:39 am

This card is the greatest thing ive ever seen
bordimma
bordimma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapperdoo Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:32 am

Badr Hari vs Gökhan Saki
Hari KO RD 1

Daniel Ghita vs Hesdy Gerges (IT’S SHOWTIME world title heavyweight)
Ghita KO RD 3

Spong KO RD 1

Zimmerman KO RD 2

Murat Direkçi vs Robin van Roosmalen
van Roosmalen KO RD 2

Gago Drago vs Hinata Watanabe
Drago KO RD 3

Dapperdoo

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:15 am

People actullay think Drago is going to beat Hinata?? Did you guys not watch him pick apart Askerov and Zambidis...destroy Dida and ko Kyshenko?

That fight is pretty much the only one that I am completely sure on...Drago has absolutely no chance...and is way way to slow to fight a fast tall southpaw with excellent kicks like Hinata...Hinata may even stop him if he goes all out.

If much faster brawlers like Zambidis and Askerov could not do it....No way in hell is Drago( who has lost 6 of his last 8 fights) going to...Hinata by domination and maybe KO round 3.....Drago is way to slow and is perfectly suited to Hinata's style.

As for the others I have

Badr
Ghita( he was robbed in the 1st fight)
Spong
Zimmerman
Robin
Grigorian

Last edited by animalfan10 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 am

By the way has anyone seen the Dida vs Hinata fight? It's not online but the guy who works for Feg on sherdog said Hinata had 2 knockdowns on Dida( from a head and body kick) and completely dominated him....Where as Buakaw failed to get any knockdowns on Dida....I want to watch it myself...

Petrosyan in an interview also said that Hinata may be the hardest kicker he has ever faced and that he kicks alot harder than Buakaw.

I think Hinata would outpoint Kraus easily and beat alot of top guys.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 am

There's no way Drago is beating Hinata. He's looked TERRIBLE in his past 5 fights.
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:51 am

RVB vs Edwards is going to be the fight of the night barring a flash knockout. I've been following RVB for quite some time now, and it's good to finally see him back on a big card against legit competition. This could be his big break if he performs like I think he's going to. The only holes in his game are that he gasses early and sometimes gets a little to aggressive and opens up. Other than that he's a fucking beast that hit's like a Mac truck and moves very well for his size. Also, I cosign Senor Chingon's statement about Drago.
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:31 am

Soy Chingon wrote:There's no way Drago is beating Hinata. He's looked TERRIBLE in his past 5 fights.

Hinata despite being a fag...is pretty damn good and hard to fight...He was tooling Askerov pretty badly with his kicks and should have won a decision( he got robbed) and then beat Zambidis( abit in a very gay way)...beat Kyshenko and destroyed Andre Dida( Dida went down 2 times from kicks)... Ko'ed Woo Yong Choi with kicks( Panjonsuk could not finish him).......than he gives Petrosyan a pretty hard fight

Conclusion....Drago is fucked and he may even get stopped.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down