Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"give HLs with shitty music the mute boot and watch them with awesome sounds instead" topic

2 posters

Go down

"give HLs with shitty music the mute boot and watch them with awesome sounds instead" topic Empty "give HLs with shitty music the mute boot and watch them with awesome sounds instead" topic

Post by AudaxPowder Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:40 pm

for example: this Igor HL has SHIT FAGGOTRY GARBAGE for the music because the HL maker is fucking retarded or some shit

BUT if you mute that audio anal seepage and start this SAVAGE banger 3 seconds after you start the HL

then it makes a glorious combination Twisted Evil

i wish i had the means or skills to put something like the outcome together into one creation instead of having to do this weak ass raggedy timing trick but i don't have the resources to do so. :/

SO BASICALLY this topic is for those HLs you find that are way more awesome on mute to your own musical noise selection.
AudaxPowder
AudaxPowder

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

"give HLs with shitty music the mute boot and watch them with awesome sounds instead" topic Empty Re: "give HLs with shitty music the mute boot and watch them with awesome sounds instead" topic

Post by Johan Lofgren Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:34 am

Good idea, I´ll look around youtube.
Johan Lofgren
Johan Lofgren

Back to top Go down