Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all

3 posters

Go down

not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all Empty not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all

Post by Fletch Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 am

... got a house in Ibiza, going to stay here in the winter and write a script with my friend, and helping him and his boy shoot a short film in Valencia. But even with something on the horizon, can't say I'm not FUCKING gutted about missing the chance to see Petrosyan fight live AND on Spanish soil (albeit off the coast of Africa... God bless colonialism)

Anyone lucky enough to be going to this event?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all Empty Re: not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all

Post by StillWill Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 am

does this mean ill be seeing you in thailand or not
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all Empty Re: not going to Its Showtime Tenerife after all

Post by Fletch Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 am

StillWill wrote:does this mean ill be seeing you in thailand or not

Maybe not in January. I'll see how the writing goes. But one way or another, with the other thing you mentioned, I cant help but think our paths will cross sooner rather than later mate.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:40 am

man fletch you should have went you lucky bastard

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

Team Juice wrote:man fletch you should have went you lucky bastard

I was looking forwards to the Javier fight tbh... shame the main event got switched up.

It all worked out ok in the end I guess. Woulda been great to see the Doctor fight live though, him coming to Spanish soil felt like it was meant to be at the time
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down