Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PacMan proves again why hes the best

+8
Prince Mo
The Last Emperor
StillWill
Nox J Dellucca
blueyedsamurai
Nycto Da 6'0
Fletch
monaroCountry
12 posters

Go down

PacMan proves again why hes the best Empty PacMan proves again why hes the best

Post by monaroCountry Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

PacMan didnt dominate but did win that fight.

He got some good punches and was the more aggressive fighter all the way through.

PacMan won the early rounds JMM won the middle rounds but PacMan was the more aggressive on the later rounds.

A well deserved win and a hint from Bob of a rematch next year to settle everything one and for all.

PacMan = 2
Draw = 1
JMM = 0

The numbers doesnt matter, you can be assured that when these two go up against each other it will be WAR!!!!

WAR MANNY, WAR JMM, WAR BOXING, AND WAR BOB.

This will be a day to forget for Dana "Little Hitler" White with his fav fighter loosing and boxing again putting on another classic display of a great fight against two warriors (and not some glass chinned exhibition).

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

PacMan proves again why hes the best Empty Re: PacMan proves again why hes the best

Post by Fletch Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I gave Manny rounds 1, 6 and 9, no more. Maybe 12 was even. The rest of the fight, Marquez counter punched and was more accurate, and seemed to land more.

117-111, or 117-112 Marquez - my scorecard.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

PacMan proves again why hes the best Empty Re: PacMan proves again why hes the best

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 pm

I had 114-114. Good fight.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:49 pm

while im happy manny got the win, i dont think he won that fight...the presenters and the crowd didnt think so either
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox J Dellucca Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 pm

same had it 114-114 or manny ahead barely
Nox J Dellucca
Nox J Dellucca

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Marquez beat Pacquiao three times.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:14 am

Monaro you fucking shit m-1 paid poster..
manny not proven till he beats that guy in a european ice sickle covered cave..

Manny took the 1st but marquez took all the rest of the opening rounds, up to the 6th..

i had it 116-112 at the end
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 am

Marquez won and the whole world knows it. Roach knows it. And Manny himself knows it.

I thought this forum was suppose to be anti-corruption, and against the tactics of rewriting history through propaganda. This result was corrupt as fuck. And now, just a day later, they are already trying to rewrite history in the press.

Worst robbery of its kind since De La Hoya-Sturm.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:02 am

But don't merely take my word for it. Just ask a few pro fighters what they think.

SUPERJUDAH ZAB JUDAH 5x Champ!
Robbery!!!!

andreward Andre S.O.G. Ward
Marquez won this fight, period!!

jeanpascalchamp Jean Pascal
On my card Marquez WON!!!!

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
Look mayb a good draw or marquez by 1-2 rounds.

PaulMalignaggi Paulie Malignaggi
Dont ask me about the fight I will not give you my opinion except that I thought Marquez won #tk!

AndreBerto Andre Berto
Smh WOW..... Come on u know Top Rank wasn't* gonna let Marquez **** the money up!!! Great fight though

RealJoeCalzaghe Joe Calzaghe
Just watched Marquez v Pacman and have to say thought Marquez was robbed! Thought he won the first 2 fights also!

ChrisArreola Chris Arreola
Marquez won, true champ. Let's see Mayweather-Pacquiao. ****.

DarrenBarker82 Darren barker
Just watched the fight Jmm won that in my eyes clearly!

andredirrell Andre Dirrell
I really think so! But its so hard 2 sayRT @serhandayi7: @andredirrell JMM had a great night.....he'll always be a style problem for Pac

jcchavezjr1 Julio Cesar Chavez
Gano marquez hoy. Fue un robo juan manuel gano claramente. esto esto es malo para el boxeo. Saludo a todos

SUGARRAYLEONARD Sugar Ray Leonard
The fight against Manny vs Marquez surprised everyone except Marquez! What a display of mental, spiritual and physical training of a boxer!

_FernandoVargas FerozFernandoVargas
MARQUEZ 8 - 4!!!!!! THEY BETTER NOT ROB MARQUEZ!!!!

THEREALBHOP BERNARD HOPKINS EX
@FloydMayweather blow thru @MannyPacquiao easy!!

TheArtistPerez Michael Angelo Perez
If I was #Marquez I'll be holding my head high , cause the whole world know he won. **** what the judges say.

1Babybull Juan Diaz
Great fight for the boxung fans but bad decision by the judges

ChinoMaidana Marcos Maidana
Pobre Márquez lo robaron!

Marvin Hagler "Disgusting result! #ROBBERY!"

OscarDeLaHoya "I'm still sitting on my couch in disbelief. Paquiao cannot compete with a counter puncher like Marquez. Juan has the Patience to wait and capitalize on mistakes. I think this shows how superior mayweather is."

Andre Dirrell "Ok after this fight, I don't know what 2 think! Did JMM just have a good night, or did Pacman put on a great possum show 2 get MW! U TELL ME. GO GET YO GLOVES ON AND COME WHOOP THIS DUDE!!!! PACMAN CAN'T SEE YOU!!!"

Steve Cunningham "All pro fighters I know ,guys which know what to look 4 in a fight had jmm winning. It's not just entertainment to us its a #lifestyle#"

Anthonydirrell "If y'all think that they was bout to lose out on 150 million y'all crazy"

Matthew Macklin "It was close but still wrong...and for it to happen THREE times!!!!!?? WTF!!!"

Terry Norris "Wow! Thought PAC man would win. But clearly Marquez was robbed again. PAC did NOT win this fight."

Omar Henry "Wow I just watched Pacquiao get beat and Marquez get robbed!!!! and yes I was one of the people in the crowd booing the robbery!!!!"

Rashad Holloway "I'm team Pacquiao all day but Marquez won this fight hands down. Sad to see how politics run this sport when fighters work so hard."

Anthony Mundine "I luv PAC too...but he lost fair & square...but I'm sure he will return stronger...PAC v Marquez 4 #bringit. Actually I change my mind! Marquez deserves the pay day v money!! As he was really the victor! Don't think I wanna see 4. Even tho money."

Erik Morales "Nos robaroooon y feo. Marquez total reconocimiento es el segundo mexicano que le pone en su madre a pacquiao, gano y gano muy bien felicidadees!" Which translates to English as "They robbed us and it was an ugly robbery too. To Marquez total recognition, he is the second Mexican to beat the sh!t out of Pacquiao, he won and he won nicely. Congratulations!"

Kendall Holt "If u thought Pacman won or if Marquez needed the 12th to win its clear u don't know ish about this sport."

Peter Manfredo Jr. "Wow, after watching this, I better not leave it to the judges next week!!!"
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:40 am

World knows whos the victor you bitches. 3 fucking times
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 pm

I had it 116-112 Marquez but was not surprised at all that they gave it to Pacquiao. I wouldve been okay with a draw, but really Marquez deserved to win and so I really fail to see how this fight, in which he went in a 9-1 favourite, proves Pacquiao is the best in the world. If anything this fight damaged that claim.
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm

PacMan proves again why hes the best Cecilpeoples_crop_340x234
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Im only watching boxing if Floyd Mayweather fights......Im so Turned off by Boxing rite now.
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Wifebeater wrote:Im only watching boxing if Floyd Mayweather fights......Im so Turned off by Boxing rite now.

i found that fight pretty bad, considering i paid for it i wasnt happy at all
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
Wifebeater wrote:Im only watching boxing if Floyd Mayweather fights......Im so Turned off by Boxing rite now.

Which fight? Question Question Question
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Wifebeater wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

pacman fight, i watched it with some friends and most of them walked away and got drunk near the pool.
was sort of embarrassing as i was going on about how pac mans fights are exciting and how there last 2 fights were a war bewtween them both
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapperdoo Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:46 pm

I had it 7-5 Marquez

Dapperdoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:11 am

blueyedsamurai wrote:
Wifebeater wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

pacman fight, i watched it with some friends and most of them walked away and got drunk near the pool.
was sort of embarrassing as i was going on about how pac mans fights are exciting and how there last 2 fights were a war bewtween them both

To be fair it wasnt that much of a stinker, i think it opened alot of peoples eyes, and gave valuable info. Maybe now the Floyd-Pacs fight will happen
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:11 am

I enjoyed the fight. Seems like the rematch will happen before any Floyd-Pac fight
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down