Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

war Peterson?

+3
glassjaw890
Jersey Shore Walcott
Fletch
7 posters

Go down

war Peterson? Empty war Peterson?

Post by Fletch Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Rest in Peace, Kinni

Nothing quite as irritating as going out to SPORTS BAR in Leeds when an Amir Kahn fight is on. Every cunt's an expert, every bird chants "Amee-er, Amee-er, Amee-er" (Amir) puke

Even in Spain, I can SENSE the cuntism being displayed publicly tonight. I can smell it wafting over the Med Sea
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

war Peterson? Empty Re: war Peterson?

Post by Jersey Shore Walcott Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Rest in Peace, Kinni
Jersey Shore Walcott
Jersey Shore Walcott
Brown Pride

http://www.kinnikumantopteam.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Mr Roper

Fuck a duck, what a pitiful showing by Khan. Nigga was shoving like a club bouncer with a small penis...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

shouldve been a 10-7 first round
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by bordimma Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

robbery but i agree with fletch about everyone thinking their experts when it comes to khan and espically when its pac mayweather discussion
bordimma
bordimma

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 am

definitely not a robbery, it was a close fight

I think it shouldve been a draw. Khan shouldve planted his feet more and tried harder to establish his jab. When Peterson got on the inside often Amir would just stop moving and throwing entirely and would fail to cover up for the body shots too
imo
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 am

bordimma wrote:robbery but i agree with fletch about everyone thinking their experts when it comes to khan and espically when its pac mayweather discussion

its even worse when discussion with pakies about the topic.. thats why i refuse to talk about amir khan with them unless its trolling when they say he beats mayweather cos he trains with manny and CockRoach said it.. hheeehe..

the rest is all rehersed lines by all sorts of people, all things they here on skysports news or that fat bold guy on ESPN/BOXnation
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:24 am

Good fight. It was really close. I saw it going either way. Khan was pushing a lot, I think at least 1 point was warrented. 2 points is maybe slightly pushing it. But when you go back and look, for instance in the case of the first point deduction, Khan pushed him twice in the space of a couple of seconds, and then nailed him with an uppercut even as the ref was stepping in. So quite frankly, the point deductions were not horrendous, imo, but 2 was a little bit much, maybe. I also thought that there were 0 knockdowns in the first round. Both were slips imo.

Nevertheless, I didn't score the fight round by round, but I did think Khan had maybe a slight edge. But I thought it was a very close fight. Also, Khan did sort of fight in spots. Peterson had the more convincing work. When Khan was on, he looked really good, as a guy with a lot of class. But when Peterson was pinning Khan on the ropes and nailing him with shots to the body as well as the head, that was somewhat more impressionable.

I think the decision was just. It was a really close fight. I also hope to see a rematch.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down