Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard

4 posters

Go down

from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard Empty from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard Empty Re: from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:36 pm

peace. what movie was it? in return id suggest you watch the rum diary. entertaining flick (coming from someone who rarely watches mainstream hollywood)
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard Empty Re: from the pen of a fool... or at least, his keyboard

Post by London Calling Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:41 pm

that was nothing more than another worthless waste of bandwidth on an internet populated by people all too quick to share their opinions in a sea of information
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Фёдор Емельяненко wrote:peace. what movie was it? in return id suggest you watch the rum diary. entertaining flick (coming from someone who rarely watches mainstream hollywood)
I also suggested to Fletch that he watch the Rum Diary
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 pm

London Calling wrote:that was nothing more than another worthless waste of bandwidth on an internet populated by people all too quick to share their opinions in a sea of information

ahhhh caught me slipping

I was in a weird mood this morning. Didn't sleep, just took off on the bike at 5:30, explored the west coast, hit the beach and came back normal at 12 Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 pm

StillWill wrote:
Фёдор Емельяненко wrote:peace. what movie was it? in return id suggest you watch the rum diary. entertaining flick (coming from someone who rarely watches mainstream hollywood)

I also suggested to Fletch that he watch the Rum Diary

It was!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:02 am

can anyone post this about?

I don't care how it's received, it's a karma piece
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum