Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's say you would be boss of WWE

4 posters

Go down

Let's say you would be boss of WWE  Empty Let's say you would be boss of WWE

Post by Hollywood Dang Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Which signings would you make?

Here is my list:

Hong Man Choi: Gains new fans in Asia, Giants always draw attention, has a Sserium base

Psycho Circus (stable): I love this stable...

Ken Shamrock: Would use him as a part-time wrestler and make him the raw manager. He has a gimick which is tough enough to mess with NXT and Vince McMahon

Mistico: Could give Rey Mysterio a last big feud and send him into retirement.

A mongolian wrestler.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Let's say you would be boss of WWE  Empty Re: Let's say you would be boss of WWE

Post by gsx-r Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 pm

I'd sign Chael Sonnen and get him all jacked on roids
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Let's say you would be boss of WWE  Empty Re: Let's say you would be boss of WWE

Post by True MMA FAN Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm

I would bring back many of the wrestlers who made the WWF famous. Roddy Piper would be the president for one. I would bring back Brett Hart, Stone Cold, Hogan, Nash and Hall, Macho Man, ect, and throw in the old school ECW crew which would line, New Jack, Sandman, and RVD. Old school wrestling and hardcore combined.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Bring Jerry Lynn back and use him right this time.

More importantly though I'd have more separation between the brands. Raw and Smackdown are like two sides of the same coin. It would be better off to take Raw back to that Attitude Era type of gimmick, have some real hardcore matches, make it dark and nasty as a fuckin' junkies' taint. Just imagine if Randy Orton could just go totally batfuck wild. Smackdown could retain the clean cut G rated image.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down