Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumina Sato vs Ryoto Matsune

3 posters

Go down

Rumina Sato vs Ryoto Matsune Empty Rumina Sato vs Ryoto Matsune

Post by Fletch Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:12 am

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Viva las Fletch wrote:

Moon Wolf is back, for one final title run!!!!!!!!

Rumina Sato > Brock Lesnar

Shooto > UFC
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Rumina Sato vs Ryoto Matsune Empty Re: Rumina Sato vs Ryoto Matsune

Post by Fletch Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 am

Only the very finest JMMA fans and posters in this thread I see.....

Moon Wolf >>>>>>>>>>>>> USMMA

Real talk.

brb, off to make a Brock > Fedor thread for more traffic
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser-soze Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:20 am

Daniel Fletcher wrote:Only the very finest JMMA fans and posters in this thread I see.....

Moon Wolf >>>>>>>>>>>>> USMMA

Real talk.

brb, off to make a Brock > Fedor thread for more traffic

war moonwolf but
"Shooto > UFC" no
"Moon Wolf >>>>>>>>>>>>> USMMA" no

keyser-soze
keyser-soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:32 am

Verbal! Where you been matey?

Awww.... no love for Sato Sad I meant it btw, I generally hate USMMA like black death, and I love Shooto and the Wolf Very Happy

You reckon he can make one final title run? He's turned it back round after the Hioki and Lion losses.....
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser-soze Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 am

Daniel Fletcher wrote:Verbal! Where you been matey?

Awww.... no love for Sato Sad I meant it btw, I generally hate USMMA like black death, and I love Shooto and the Wolf Very Happy

You reckon he can make one final title run? He's turned it back round after the Hioki and Lion losses.....

mostly lurking Cool

nah i like sato he's one of the most important pioneers in the sport but imo he was never really competitive outside the shooto level. guy has been fighting for a long time and i hate to even criticize him but lets be real shooto is more entertaining than it is high level(obviously there are some exceptions at the lighter weights). his last win over an injury plagued ryota was pretty impressive and surprising to me atleast compared to his last few fights. title run im not so sure about but i would like to see him go out with a string of wins.
keyser-soze
keyser-soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 am

"Injury plagued Ryoto...." Suspect

Yeah, I get what you're saying but it's not like Shooto doesn't ever field top fighters either. Remember, it was Pride that raided them back in 03-05 and stole Mach, Gomi, Aoki, Kawajiri, Hellboy etc etc.....

Perhaps that's why I love Sato - he was the only one who stayed true to Shooto.... ironically enough, one of the only ones to not hold the Shooto title (unlike Gomi, Hellboy, Aoki) though it is his life's dream to be champion of Shooto.

I think on form he could do it. Hioki is great but hardly invincible, and I personally feel that Sato could beat Lion in a rematch..... I think he could do it mate

Last edited by Daniel Fletcher on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo - wrote "Shooto raided them" instead of "Pride")
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser-soze Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 am

Daniel Fletcher wrote:"Injury plagued Ryoto...." Suspect

Yeah, I get what you're saying but it's not like Shooto doesn't ever field top fighters either. Remember, it was Shooto that raided them back in 03-05 and stole Mach, Gomi, Aoki, Kawajiri, Hellboy etc etc.....

Perhaps that's why I love Sato - he was the only one who stayed true to Shooto.... ironically enough, one of the only ones to not hold the Shooto title (unlike Gomi, Hellboy, Aoki) though it is his life's dream to be champion of Shooto.

I think on form he could do it. Hioki is great but hardly invincible, and I personally feel that Sato could beat Lion in a rematch..... I think he could do it mate

pretty sure he's injury free now but awhile back his knee was jacked up and was out for a year and half and then followed some minor injuries(ribs and torn muscle) but it seemed like for awhile he was always injured.

well of course shooto is one of the better feeder orgs, i knew the "he was the only one who stayed true to Shooto" was coming. another way to look at it is his string of loses held him from moving on. didnt uno take the ww(155) belt from sato?
your truely a great fan and not a bandwagon jumper but come on he has nothing for hioki or lion in present day.
keyser-soze
keyser-soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 am

keyser-soze wrote:
pretty sure he's injury free now but awhile back his knee was jacked up and was out for a year and half and then followed some minor injuries(ribs and torn muscle) but it seemed like for awhile he was always injured.

Matsune is not a fighter that Sato would not be able to beat at his very best. He is good but not someone that takes Sato any more than 5 times out of 10.

well of course shooto is one of the better feeder orgs, i knew the "he was the only one who stayed true to Shooto" was coming. another way to look at it is his string of loses held him from moving on.

Oh come on mate.... winning the Shooto belt is his life's dream.... back when he was mixing it up with Uno, Hellboy, Gomi, and Kawajiri and Aoki were at Shooto too (best org ever - Shooto > UFC) are you saying he couldn't have got a spot on a Pride Bushido card like them, or into a K-1 Hero's tournament?

Come on. He was loyal to Shooto.... him and Matsune are Shooto legends, straight up, fucking legends

didnt uno take the ww(155) belt from sato?

The belt was vacant - Sato's wikipedia page is incorrect. Some newb has written "Sato would lose the Shooto WW belt to Uno"... the fight was for the belt, but neither man was champ leading in.

I wish that were not true.

your truely a great fan and not a bandwagon jumper

I love you

but come on he has nothing for hioki or lion in present day.

He will flying armbar both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser-soze Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:59 am

Daniel Fletcher wrote:Matsune is not a fighter that Sato would not be able to beat at his very best. He is good but not someone that takes Sato any more than 5 times out of 10.

sato isnt at his best anymore Crying or Very sad. i respectfully disagree i think sato would not beat ryoto again imo.

Oh come on mate.... winning the Shooto belt is his life's dream.... back when he was mixing it up with Uno, Hellboy, Gomi, and Kawajiri and Aoki were at Shooto too (best org ever - Shooto > UFC) are you saying he couldn't have got a spot on a Pride Bushido card like them, or into a K-1 Hero's tournament?

i cannot understand it if he had a chance to fight in a bigger show and didnt but then again im not japanese and they look at things alot different.

him and Matsune are Shooto legends

agreed.

keyser-soze
keyser-soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 am

Sato/Pulver for #1 P4P
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:25 am

When I make the Moon Wolf Rocky-story to the Shooto title bandwagon thread, KEYSER! Don't bring Hioki talk into it!

To misquote Molotov:

Sato will win! His cause is just. The enemy will be defeated. He will be victorious!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down