Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK TNA IN THE ASSHOLE

+2
Hollywood Dang
Donowaman
6 posters

Go down

FUCK TNA IN THE ASSHOLE Empty FUCK TNA IN THE ASSHOLE

Post by Donowaman Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 pm

It's ran by retards, that is all.

FUCK TNA IN THE ASSHOLE Roh3
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

FUCK TNA IN THE ASSHOLE Empty Re: FUCK TNA IN THE ASSHOLE

Post by Hollywood Dang Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:27 pm

ROH is trying to run it to seriously IMO.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Hollywood Dang wrote:ROH is trying to run it to seriously IMO.

ROH certainly could do with better writing, but they've found their niche with quality matches and workers. My issue with TNA is that they have TONNES of great younger workers (Styles, Joe, MCMG, Anderson, et al.) yet they'd rather focus on has-beens like Hulk Hogan and Sting. They're too focused on using older draws instead of creating new ones.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Apathy-san Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 am

I stopped watching ROH once Gabe left.

Now I'll go six months without watching a DVD, dl a bunch, watch 'em like crazy for a week, and then get sick of rasslin for another six months.

ROH and NOAH is only way to go. And I agree, it's sad the good young talent is being held down, but that's been the story for the last thirty years.

/i was at Joe/Punk 3 - shit was epic. you can hear me belittling punk throughout the whole match. Razz
Apathy-san
Apathy-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 am

ROH is alright now, sucks they're giving Austin Aries and The Dark City Fight Club a temporary absence.

I do enjoy what they have in Davey Richards, El Generico, and The Kings of Wrestling. Hopefully Homicide and Daniels are pushed immediately back into the main event picture.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raske Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 am

TNA sucks dicks. They literally didn't have 1 fucking wrestling match for the whole first hour of their broadcast last night. The first hour was filled with in ring segments and backstage promos. WHAT THE FUCK?
Raske
Raske

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 am

Raske wrote:TNA sucks dicks. They literally didn't have 1 fucking wrestling match for the whole first hour of their broadcast last night. The first hour was filled with in ring segments and backstage promos. WHAT THE FUCK?

Ontop of that, the promos sucked (Outside of Angle/Jarret, that was fucking awesome). I'm tired of hearing Hogan, Hardy BLOWS on the mic, and Dixie Carter overacts.

Please have all these old fuckers GTFO and push new talent.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAnUndercoverCop Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah. It was nice when TNA would have quality matches and none of that in ring segment bullshit. That used to be what made them so much better than the pure garbage that WWE has become. RAW has about 15 minutes of actual wrestling. That's bad. TNA should stop trying to be the next WWE and start just being themselves.

And I couldn't agree more on the stupidity of concentrating on Sting and Hogan when you've got a roster full of raw talent more than ready willing and able to step up to the plate.
NotAnUndercoverCop
NotAnUndercoverCop

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 pm

NotAnUndercoverCop wrote:Yeah. It was nice when TNA would have quality matches and none of that in ring segment bullshit. That used to be what made them so much better than the pure garbage that WWE has become. RAW has about 15 minutes of actual wrestling. That's bad. TNA should stop trying to be the next WWE and start just being themselves.

And I couldn't agree more on the stupidity of concentrating on Sting and Hogan when you've got a roster full of raw talent more than ready willing and able to step up to the plate.

I think it was completely stupid to sign all of the old guys minus Angle and RVD. What does Hogan bring to the table? Because it's certainly not viewers.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAnUndercoverCop Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm

They think having Sting and Hogan gives them legitimacy.

I think the real fans of MMA already consider a guy like AJ Styles (for example) as meaning more to wrestling than Hogan's Slow Boot ever will.
NotAnUndercoverCop
NotAnUndercoverCop

Back to top Go down

Post by Raske Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:05 pm

They don't know how to use any of their wrestlers. They've only "made" a handful of starts, but even most of those guys aren't doing shit now days. A big face palm for failing to keep Christopher Daniels. They also drop the ball on signing new talent. WWE obviously has kept their eye on ROH, with the singing of Bryan Danielson, Tyler Black, Matt Sydal. When's TNA going to bring in someone new worth watching? Also, their WHOLE show revolves around 1 or 2 sroylines. Most of the wrestlers aren't going shit. All it is is just Hogan/Bishoff/Sting/Flair over and over again. I don't mind RVD being there, but please, let's get rid of most of these old fucks like Kevin Nash that no one gives a shit about. And sorry if none of this made sense, i can't tell. i'm stoned as hell right now.
Raske
Raske

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAnUndercoverCop Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

Laughing No you made perfect sense. I've watched Kevin Nash and Scott Hall stand around in a ring and talk in the WWF, WCW, and now in TNA. It's not as if these guys are world renown for standing in a ring and talking into a microphone. That's the worst part.

When you used to watch ECW Hardcore TV on TNN did you tune in for the talking or the wrestling. TNA used to be all about putting on awesome matches. Over the years they've become everything I DON'T like about pro wrestling. "Sports Entertainment" Whatever the fuck that means. Thumbs Down
NotAnUndercoverCop
NotAnUndercoverCop

Back to top Go down

Post by Raske Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 am

I don't mind promos/storylines. Just don't drag it out for an hour like TNA, not to mention that all their storylines suck ass anyways. I remember ECW had some awesome promos.
Raske
Raske

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum