Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match)

+2
Bloodstain Lane
The Super Hyper Creep
6 posters

Go down

Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match) Empty Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match)

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:06 am

S T I F F
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match) Empty Re: Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match)

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 am

two of the stiffest of all time
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match) Empty Re: Stan Hansen vs Big Van Vader ( Infamous eye pop'd out of Vaders head match)

Post by brutalknockout Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Man these two are fucking legit badasses. Popping your own eye back in, and then continuing the match? Fucking gangsta shit there there.
brutalknockout
brutalknockout

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Ive fought alot of people, and I seen alot of tough dudes.....

Those two guys would be the last two guys I'd ever want to tussle with. I wouldnt know whats worse, a Vader bomb, or a Lariat---O !
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:53 pm

I met Vader in 1992 at 29 Palms, California. I was stationed there when I was in the Marines, they had a wrestling event there with Kerry Von Erich, Davey Boy Smith and many others. He happened to be in the base gym when I was working out and the the man benches about 500lbs for three reps (no spot). It was five 45lbs plates on each side and the bar was 45lbs so the man was strong as a ox. No to mention he was as wide as a car. That guy was a scary looking man. Every Marine in the gym was in amazement at his strength and size. I shook his hand with his weight lifting gloves on and it was if I was was shaking hands with my 9 year old daughter. A massive strong man he was.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:34 am

Thats a cool story bruddah.

I also heard he is a massive good guy, and helps alot of young wrestlers out. I also heard he never wash's his wrestling tights ever lol.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 am

As stiff as Vader was, he was notoriously the nicest guy you could ever meet.

Absolute classic.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:As stiff as Vader was, he was notoriously the nicest guy you could ever meet.

Absolute classic.

I love the bit in Wrestling With Shadows where they were talking to him about his real estate investments. Just one of those total "Wait... whut?" moments. A guy that fucking big that can fucking moonsault... then give you house hunting advice. Just... affraid
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down