Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion

+9
rcv604
Kid Gavilan
StillWill
Mighty Trust Krusher
Donowaman
Wisdom Blows
Bloodstain Lane
Jride
CanadianAssault
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mayweather or Pacquaio

Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap76%Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion

Post by rcv604 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 am

I personally believe Manny could possibly stop Floyd with a late round TKO.

I'm not the biggest fan of Money, but he has incredible footwork, great defense, great head movement, and great speed. He is one of the greatest boxers of our generation and you can't take that away.

Manny on the other hand, has ALL of what Floyd has, but he has much more destructive power in his fists. Both have incredible stamina and speed, I honestly believe Manny has what it takes to catch Floyd.

Like Tyson said "Everyone has a game plan, until they get punched in the face."

We've seen Ricky Hatton rock Money a few times, imagine what would happen if Manny ROCKED Floyd. And we all saw what Manny did to Rick Hatton....

I hope this match will one day happen and this debate can finally be settled. It would be the greatest display of technical boxing at it's finest!
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather Vs. Pacquaio Official Discussion

Post by frogman Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 am

manny will use his speed and combos to beat floyd

if floyd uses his shoulder roll

manny will hit floydie in body shots
frogman
frogman

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:44 am

I love both guys.

Wouldnt surprise me if Floyd won at all. Hes one of the best ever IMO in terms of skill.

Pac Man vs. Floyd would be the greatest fight of our time.

Shame on boxing if this shit doesnt happen.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 am

R3D wrote:Pac Man vs. Floyd would be the greatest fight of our time.

Shame on boxing if this shit doesnt happen.

100% agree.

rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 pm

I have Official changed my mind about this fight and I think mayweather will beat pac-man with a wide Dec.

after watching past fights with mayweather and pac man I can see Mayweather picking apart pac man.

So I change my pick to Mayweather, even tho I do not like him out side the ring, I love watching the guy inside the ring.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 am

I think Mayweather would win a dec but I could see the judges giving it to Pacman just because of his work rate
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 am

I've been watching both guys for years. I use to be a Mayweather fan as well, but now I can't stand the guy.

I see this fight as a toss up, but I lean toward Pacman. I also believe Mayweather has been ducking Pac, and I also believe he has a history of ducking fighters. Just my opinions.

That's not to say his skills aren't top shelf though. Frankly I think both guy will give the other something they've never seen before.

Manny Pacqiuao is really on a role as of late though. What he's achieved is nothing short of phenomenal (I don't mean winning paper titles, what I mean is his utter domination of everyone put in front of him of late). I kind of thought he was biting off more than he could chew in Cotto. Damn did he prove me wrong. ODLH may've been weight drained when they fought, but he put on a clinic of chopping down a bigger man nonetheless. His domination of Hatton was also impressive, as was his shutouts of Clotty and Margarito.

After Mosely however, I would like to see him fight the likes of Bradley, if a Mayweather fight is untenable. I'm not sure whether the money would be there, but it'd be good to see him take on a fighter more his size who's in his prime (it could answer some of the lingering questions regarding the Marquez fights, among other things).

StillWill wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:yea cause Mayweather has even been close to being KO'd before

dude cant even be hit
I guess you missed the Judah and Mosley fight. Floyd got rocked big time early in both those fights.

It happened in a nother one too but I cant remember which.

I'm assuming you mean Demarcus Corley.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2