Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook He's ROY JONES JR !

5 posters

Go down

He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook  He's ROY JONES JR ! Empty He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook He's ROY JONES JR !

Post by The Last Emperor Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 am

Cmon man show some love this baddass mothafucka!

He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook  He's ROY JONES JR ! Roy-Jones-Jr

he's smoke & he's drank while KOd some bitches.

The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook  He's ROY JONES JR ! Empty Re: He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook He's ROY JONES JR !

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:15 am

Roy needs to retire, this guys thinking of going up weight again and fighting adamek!! dudes crazy.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook  He's ROY JONES JR ! Empty Re: He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook He's ROY JONES JR !

Post by Fedizzle Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 am

Im not big on boxing but RJJ is the guy that got me interested in it. He seriously needs to retire though, watching Danny fucking Green beat him was just sad.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:29 am

CanadianAssault wrote:Roy needs to retire, this guys thinking of going up weight again and fighting adamek!! dudes crazy.

call into the e.r. we have a black male, 40s, sustained head trauma

thats the shit he will be hearing in the background if he even thinks about taking a fight like that

he kept going for too long, war rjj but hang them up.
Callum
Callum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:31 am

Exactly. He should retire right now. No need this shitty fights .
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 am

yea what ever happened to RJJ rap career..
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 am

Im still waitin Body Head Bangerz : Vol 2 He's Can't be Touched He's the Captain Hook  He's ROY JONES JR ! 976936
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Fedizzle wrote:Im not big on boxing but RJJ is the guy that got me interested in it. He seriously needs to retire though, watching Danny fucking Green beat him was just sad.

he is ur home boy isnt he? not a fan of danny green
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
Fedizzle wrote:Im not big on boxing but RJJ is the guy that got me interested in it. He seriously needs to retire though, watching Danny fucking Green beat him was just sad.

Haha, nuh he's so overrated here its not funny, everyone in Perth thinks hes p4p. Cant believe I lost $50 on that Flores fight too No No No
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Fedizzle wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

Haha, nuh he's so overrated here its not funny, everyone in Perth thinks hes p4p. Cant believe I lost $50 on that Flores fight too No No No

he is not as bad as anthony mundine, also i loled big time when he called out brock lesnar, no one even took notice of him
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
Fedizzle wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

he is not as bad as anthony mundine, also i loled big time when he called out brock lesnar, no one even took notice of him

lol they actually had an article in the newspaper over here about that, they should stick Green on the UFC 127 undercard. Mundine getting KO'd was the best moment in Australian boxing history.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Fedizzle wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
Fedizzle wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

lol they actually had an article in the newspaper over here about that, they should stick Green on the UFC 127 undercard. Mundine getting KO'd was the best moment in Australian boxing history.

and it was from the contender winner which rubbed more salt into the wound of the so called "greatest" humble pie served deliciously hot.

He called him out to a boxing match, so retarded just publicity for himself, why brock who isnt a boxer would take a fight with an australia boxer who no one really knows outside of Australia who isnt even a HW. its also funny if u go on wiki, only 5 of his 31 wins have a wiki for the defeated fighter, so basically the majority of his fights are against unknowns
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
Fedizzle wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
Fedizzle wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

and it was from the contender winner which rubbed more salt into the wound of the so called "greatest" humble pie served deliciously hot.

He called him out to a boxing match, so retarded just publicity for himself, why brock who isnt a boxer would take a fight with an australia boxer who no one really knows outside of Australia who isnt even a HW. its also funny if u go on wiki, only 5 of his 31 wins have a wiki for the defeated fighter, so basically the majority of his fights are against unknowns

Green is definately P4P can crusher in Aus boxing now that Mundine lost.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down