Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes

4 posters

Go down

Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes Empty Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Did it again two days ago against Hesdy Gerges...I hate to a man this talented go to waste...heres a clip of what he did

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes Empty Re: Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes

Post by Fletch Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Guy is legit wacko.

You're right about his talent, but hey; sometimes a crazy mentality is what brings them to the dance. Without the loco, perhaps Badr wouldn't be what he is as a fighter.

Who knows?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes Empty Re: Why Does Badr Hari continue to make headcase mistakes

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

I agree Fletch...for some reason I like alot of these wacko fighters...Mike Tyson,Edwin Valero etc...and I dont do it on purpose...maybe im a wacko myself ?
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 am

hopefully Badr doesnt take too long of a Hiatus
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 am

Not a huge fan of Hari personally. I don't like his persona but i won't deny he is a good K-1 fighter. He could be a reigning K-1 champ in a few years

Such a shame he does such stupid shit even when he's winning

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindbastard Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 am

It's a part of his genius,

I won't deny laughing my ass off the first time I saw this though. He's such a dick lol!

Grindbastard
O.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 am

Stu3ufc wrote:Not a huge fan of Hari personally. I don't like his persona but i won't deny he is a good K-1 fighter. He could be a reigning K-1 champ in a few years

stu its full understandable...I didnt like Badr either at first...but he grew on me...I just love the way he fights...everything he throws is 200 MPH and designed to kill you..BAD INTENTIONS all the time

Hope he gets his head together and do what he does best...FIGHT
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:22 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:
Stu3ufc wrote:Not a huge fan of Hari personally. I don't like his persona but i won't deny he is a good K-1 fighter. He could be a reigning K-1 champ in a few years

stu its full understandable...I didnt like Badr either at first...but he grew on me...I just love the way he fights...everything he throws is 200 MPH and designed to kill you..BAD INTENTIONS all the time

Hope he gets his head together and do what he does best...FIGHT

for me It's not what you do inside the ring. He has some of the best hands I have seen in K-1 - his kicks are good too

He could be a multiple champ one day. Why ruin it!!?? He's crazy.

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down