Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full)

4 posters

Go down

Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full) Empty Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full)

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full) Empty Re: Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full)

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:58 am

hey dude this is a great HL! You really did a nice job im sure James is happy to have such a great super fan like yourself. i would love to see footage of him beating remy and Leko, those are two major feathers in his cap. War james.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full) Empty Re: Inside The Fighting Life James "The Hammer" McSweeney doc/highlight (full)

Post by StillWill Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 am

Good hl brother. War McSweeney, he brings it everytime.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm

goddamnsleepingpill wrote:hey dude this is a great HL! You really did a nice job im sure James is happy to have such a great super fan like yourself. i would love to see footage of him beating remy and Leko, those are two major feathers in his cap. War james.

LOL he is lucky the first one sucked it real bad to get another, and atleast i got something out of this one, just got my new mcsweeney t shirt the other day Smile

Yes i would love the footage of those fights also.
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysine Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Glad to see you posted this on Sherdog, too. People need to see what being a real fan of a fighter looks like.
Lysine
Lysine

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 pm

thanks bro
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Few of you guys know about it, my new HL will be Tyrone spong, but it wont be out till mid next year, this one put alot of stress on me.

Im trying to compete with the awesome editors a lil to quick, this is only my second vid and im glad im learning, i am actually going to devry next year for multmedia & development so i can be even better.

But for now i am taking a long break from it, also i just need a new damn cpu, that another thing that was stressing me out.

Oh and some advice don't ever use Corel Video Studio Pro X3 if u do a hl
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down