Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread

4 posters

Go down

ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread Empty ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 am

ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread Hayabusa

Ring name(s): Hayabusa, Darkside Hayabusa,Eiji Ezaki

Nick name(s): The Falcon, The Flying Assassin, The Pheonix

Billed height: 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)

Billed weight: 102 kg (220 lb)

Born November 29, 1968 (1968-11-29) (age 42)

Yatsushiro, Kumamoto, Japan

Trained by: Tarzan Goto

Debut May 5, 1991

Retired October 22, 2001 (suffered career-ending injury)

Finishing moves: Falcon Arrow, Firebird Splash, H Thunder, Pheonix Splash

Professional Accomplishments:
All Japan Pro Wrestling
AJPW All Asia Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Jinsei Shinzaki
Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling
FMW Brass Knuckles Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
FMW Brass Knuckles Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Masato Tanaka (1), Daisuke Ikeda (1)
FMW Independent Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
FMW World Street Fight 6-Man Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Tetsuhiro Kuroda and GOEMON (1), Masato Tanaka and Koji Nakagawa (1), Masato Tanaka and Hisakatsu Oya (1)
WEW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WEW Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Mr. Gannosuke (1), Tetsuhiro Kuroda (1)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI ranked him #255 of the 500 best singles wrestlers during the "PWI Years" in 2003

The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread Empty Re: ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 am

Hayabusa vs. Atsuhi Onit : Exploding C4 Cage Match !!!!!!

The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread Empty Re: ハヤブサ-Hayabusa-Falcon arrow immortal pheonix thread

Post by Apathy-san Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Hayabusa single-handedly got me into Puro. After seeing his match with Taka on Story of the FMW vol 2 (which was the first puro tape I ever purchased) I was hooked.

His entire body of work was enjoyable, but I loved his run with Jinsei in AJPW the most. He wasn't just the talented worker in the premier garbage wrestling promotion anymore, he was now one of Japan's more prominent and credible stars. What a fucking shame.

- and anyone who posts the botched triple-jump is a fucking asshole
Apathy-san
Apathy-san

Back to top Go down

Post by jmt225 Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Apathy-san wrote:Hayabusa single-handedly got me into Puro.

Same here.

I first saw him at Heat Wave 1998 when he teamed with Jinsei Shinzaki to face RVD and Sabu. I became a fan of his right off the bat just because he looked so fucking bad ass. And then to actually witness his wrestling ability during the match... I was blown away. After that night, I did what I could to find tapes of him on the internet.

Hayabusa is easily the most graceful wrestler to ever step foot in the ring. How he could be so graceful, yet so violent and take so much punishment still blows my mind to this day. This guy didn't have to take the risks that he did to be over, either. He already had the look, charisma, and promos to be over with just those qualitiess alone, but he didn't care; he wanted to do stuff in the ring no one even ever thought of attempting, and put on matches that would stand the test of time. How can anyone not admire someone like that?
jmt225
jmt225

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 pm

This brought a tear to my eye

I'm gonna go watch my 12 disk H DVD set
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down