Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 15 Greatest Heavyweights in K-1 history - debate

+6
CanadianAssault
Mawashi Gary
StillWill
bfnick
sakuraba78
Fletch
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top 15 Greatest Heavyweights in K-1 history - debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 15 Greatest Heavyweights in K-1 history - debate

Post by R3D Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:10 am

Leko's fagg0t ass above Sefo, Barnardo and Ignashov?

LOL die.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Top 15 Greatest Heavyweights in K-1 history - debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 15 Greatest Heavyweights in K-1 history - debate

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 pm

terminator six with some truly terrible logic/posts, and R3D that trolling is pathetic son

You say Leko shouldn't be above those three? Haha, he beat all of them. And his career more than matches up to theirs.

Go compete against a lower class of poster Very Happy
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 pm

I know Leko was sawlid. I jsut could never support anyone named STEPHAN BLITZ LEKO.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Ignashov had a fucking iron jaw, he would have taken that spinning backkick from Badr and fucking smiled.

Never been knocked out, has wins over Badr Hari, Remy Bonjesky, Daniel Ghita, Kruth, Peter Aerts, Adibi(I know), The Giant Nortje, Carter Williams(when he was good), Bos Cop Poturak, oh and here is the best part:

Knocked out 6'11 Schilt with a fucking KNEE.

If that Cantonese didn't hurt his knee and go alcoholic he would be at least top 5.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Mawashi Gary Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Iggy was the man.

Mawashi Gary
Mawashi Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 pm

StillWill wrote:Ignashov had a fucking iron jaw, he would have taken that spinning backkick from Badr and fucking smiled.

Never been knocked out, has wins over Badr Hari, Remy Bonjesky, Daniel Ghita, Kruth, Peter Aerts, Adibi(I know), The Giant Nortje, Carter Williams(when he was good), Bos Cop Poturak, oh and here is the best part:

Knocked out 6'11 Schilt with a fucking KNEE.

If that Cantonese didn't hurt his knee and go alcoholic he would be at least top 5.

QFT
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 am

Coming from the guy who told me Alexey shouldn't be in the list based solely on K-1 Laughing

Truth be told, I factored in their entire careers. Hence why Alexey and Leko are there with zero GP wins, but multiple world Muay Thai and Kickboxing heavy/super heavyweight titles.

I still think Remy at his best beats Alexey, but you're right he threw it away. The guy could have been unstoppable
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

MUSASHI ? HAH What's the story bro ? He was the Japs poster boy , they had to have a fighter in the GP in those days. Do you know how he was qualifing for the GP every year? He was fighting the JAPs national tournament and decisioning waiters who fought in free time. The only competition he had was Yusuke Fujimoto , who was considered his archrival lol. Check your facts bro. His dreams was to be a gatekeeper but his destiny was to be a journeyman.TITANIUM JAW was not enough even back then , to make for a respected gatekeeper. Top 15 CHINS ? For sure. I think he was number two, before Cyril Abidi who had the best chin in the game. But top 15 heavyweigths in history ? U should edit that if you want to keep a little credibility to your knowledge.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Also you Stillwill , you talk as if Alexey is far from top5. What is that all about ? From my memory, Ignashov was once considered the rising star of K1 , the wonder kid which everybody loved. Beautiful style to watch , extremely technical , and had that finesse of movement and technical executions that few have, like the kind of finesse with which Hoost was finishing his combos with lowkicks , that kind of finesse. Superb muay thai specimen , again , extremely beautiful to watch. In those days, when somebody asked how do i define technique ,in k1 i always pointed them to Alexey.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Quality posting by my romanian brother!!
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBoogie Thu May 26, 2011 2:58 am

1) Badr Hari
2) who gives a shit
SteveBoogie
SteveBoogie
DIE EISENFAUST JR

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 am

balkan_soul wrote:Also you Stillwill , you talk as if Alexey is far from top5. What is that all about ? From my memory, Ignashov was once considered the rising star of K1 , the wonder kid which everybody loved. Beautiful style to watch , extremely technical , and had that finesse of movement and technical executions that few have, like the kind of finesse with which Hoost was finishing his combos with lowkicks , that kind of finesse. Superb muay thai specimen , again , extremely beautiful to watch. In those days, when somebody asked how do i define technique ,in k1 i always pointed them to Alexey.
I was only saying that Iggy had most of his success outside of K-1. To me, he is one of my absolute favorites and truly had the best pure muay thai at 107 kg. He would have had a better legacy than Remy if his personal problems didnt get in the way.

I am still rooting for him on his comeback
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2