Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 20 HW of all time

2 posters

Go down

Top 20 HW of all time Empty Top 20 HW of all time

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:47 pm

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Top 20 HW of all time Empty Re: Top 20 HW of all time

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 am

ok first of all, tyson at 11 is just wrong. the guy was the scariest man on the planet for 4 years, like how koufax was the greatest player in his sport for 4 years but did enough that earned him a top 5 or all time for a short body of work.
jack johnson was a fucking badass and deserves to be higher than that. he was fucking white women, refused to take dives or be involved in fixed fights or be strongarmed by the mafia and was booed and threatened incessantly at every single fight. He had it much worse than JackieRobinson in that reguard.
Larry Holmes is an all time great but he isnt even a top 10 hw of all time to me.

not a fan of this guy perse but Wladimir Klitschko has systematically beaten every single fighter aside from that abysmal performance against Brewster. He is an all time great already and is way higher than 19.

Was lennox lewis really that good? i mean he dominated and he won some really bigfights, but when i close my eyes and think of the best hw's he doesnt really come into mind. No disrespect to him, he had a great career and did his thing,but i wouldnt consider him anywhere near the level of the immortals in this sport.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down