Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellence of Execution

2 posters

Go down

Excellence of Execution Empty Excellence of Execution

Post by DogKrapFace Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

I grew up watchin wwf when the hitman and the anvil first wrestled for the organization. I have to say, out of all the different tag team finishing moves, they had one of the most devaststing finishers. Anvil hoists the enemy up while the hitman bounces off 2 ropes building momentum until he clotheslines the poor fucker and dam near rips thier head off as they do a backflip and land face first on the canvas. The tag team actually got in trouble for doing this in real life to vince mcmahon after The Road Warriors Hawk and Animal pretended to give vince thier finisher and let him down softly. Anvil grabbed vince and hitman ran across the bar room took his fuckin head off. Lol Those were the days where it was plain and simple...good guys vs bad guys
DogKrapFace
DogKrapFace

Back to top Go down

Excellence of Execution Empty Re: Excellence of Execution

Post by True MMA FAN Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm

I am a fan of wrestling and have been since I was a kid and shook hands with Andre the Giant when I was 9 years old. I only watch old school wrestling from the 70's to the early 90's. These days it is a joke and none of these new clowns know what it is like to so called " pay your dues". I miss the good old days of wrestling, but at least we still have youtube. So many great matches on there to watch.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum