Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

+10
gumby
juggalo
bfnick
Soy Chingon
Jericco
Chaelsonnen
Lysine
Thanatos2
TJC123
StillWill
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out - Page 2 Empty Re: STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm

oh gtfo. The only round in which Souwer even COULD have won was 3. He was beaten the whole fight
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out - Page 2 Empty Re: STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

Post by bfnick Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm

u mad? Mad
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Masato was also clearly beating him 2 round to 0 in the 2007 finals before not being able to stand, a consequence of taking a full fight of buakaw leg kicks earlier in the night
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:54 pm

GPs rarely show whos the best
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Agreed, if it wasnt for the TITANIC quarter final with Buakaw, he would have beaten Souwer that night.

But then again, it's a Grand Prix. So, nothing was unfair STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out - Page 2 438321

I would put Masato at #3 in the "all time" MAX rankings thus far, with Buakaw #2 and a dark horse at #1 that I'll let Wills guess.... though, Petrosyan will probably leapfrog over my top three in the next few years anyway Very Happy

Will, which event died? Is it worth me trying?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:58 pm

it is back up but down loading at a accelerated speed of 8.0 kbs

ill send it to you tomorrow or upload it,. it will be done then
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Who's your numero uno max fighter brit?
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:25 pm

@nick - I cant pick. I love Buakaw and Masato. Petrosyan is AMAZING. Zambidis is entertaining as fuck. Only a noob isn't a fan of Souwer and Kraus..... so I cant decide my #1. I'll say this, it's probably out of Buakaw and Masato, but the more I watch Petro fight, the more I appreciate his talent.

Oh, and cheers Wills thumbs up
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2