Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Glen Johnson

3 posters

Go down

War Glen Johnson Empty War Glen Johnson

Post by nodogoshi Thu May 05, 2011 9:49 pm

In honor of his upcoming Super Six semifinals fight against Carl Froch.

I like Froch and expect this to be a great fight, but I have to support the old vet.

At 42, Johnson was called in as a late replacement for the Super Six tournament in his last fight, which he won by TKO against Allan Green.

In the twilight of his career, Johnson is now the dark horse imo to win the tournament.

He'll have his hands full against Froch, and if he does get by him, he'll have a very difficult assignment against Andre Ward, assuming Ward gets by Arthur Abraham on the 14th.

Ward is a hell of a boxer, however he is chinny. Abraham could exploit this, but smart money is on Ward boxing the fuck out of him (still you never know though). Johnson has a chance to crack that chin imo, just go back and watch Johnson's first fight against Chad Dawson, another slick young boxer who was taken to hell and back by Johnson. Johnson buzzed him badly on several occasions in that fight.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

War Glen Johnson Empty Re: War Glen Johnson

Post by ElChupaNibre Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Froch should win and I hope Ward gets knocked the fuck out, I hate his fighting style.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue May 10, 2011 4:47 am

I got Froch all the way, i roll wit dat nikka 100%, no homo.

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down