Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion

4 posters

Go down

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion Empty Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 am

Anyone keeping an eye on these bouts tonight on Showtime?
I'm hopefully tuning in after the Stanford/Arizona game.

Excellent main event with Lopez/Marquez. Arguably the best featherweight in boxing gets his biggest named opponent to date and Marquez finally gets a fresh opponent. Rafael is still a world class boxer but I see Lopez just outclassing him and maybe even getting win by doctor's stoppage.

Green/Johnson on the other hand is alright. Allan Green looked downright awful in his fight with Ward, refusing to commit to any sort of offense. He cannot come into his fight with Johnson with the same gameplan (or lack thereof). Close decision for Johnson, in my eyes.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion Empty Re: Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion

Post by Kid Gavilan Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 am

Marquez by TKO.
Glen by decision.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion Empty Re: Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez/Allan Green vs Glen Johnson discussion

Post by Kid Gavilan Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 am

Mathysse by KO.
Guerrero by decision.

HBO.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:19 am

Marquez KO
Green Dec

Lucas KO
Guerrero TKO

Good night of boxing tonight Very Happy!
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by hemanthjava Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Watch Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rafael Marquez Live Streaming Online. Juan Manuel Lopez faces his toughest test to date when he defends his featherweight title against Rafael Marquez this Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

http://www.sportsbun.com/juan-manuel-lopez-vs-rafael-marquez-live-stream-online-boxing-november-6-2010/

hemanthjava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Great card on Showtime.

Johnson/Green exceeded my expectations. Johnson made Green fight and it was a very entertaining bout because of that. Questionable finish, with what looked to be a punch that nearly landed on the neck or base of the skull of Green. Johnson looked fantastic at Super Middleweight nonetheless.

Lopez/Marquez was an absolute war. Both boxers were exchanging strong punches, all with the intention of knocking each other out. Lopez won the early and late rounds of the fight due to landing more significant punches, but not without Marquez landing a few in the middle rounds. A close fight regardless of what the scorecard might have said.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:58 am

Glen's KO was surprising, I didn't think he could hurt Green like that.
That sneaky right hand landed everytime.
Those weren't rabbit punches, they were behind the ear.
Green b*tched too much, took him out of the fight, his fault.
Good stoppage, good fight.
People were down currently with the Super Six, I think Glen re-energizes the tournament.

Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 am

JuanMa defense sucks, fun fighter to watch, I think he will eventually get KO'd.
I'm mixed on him, still not a believer, but give him credit, he's winning.
Rafa is Warrior, I don't think he fake his shoulder injury.
Even though he's 35 I still think he's in the mix at 126, a little slow but can still beat anybody, not named Yuriorkis.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 pm

what a great night of fights, just watched the green/glen fight and lopez marquez fight just prue Gnarlyness.

The green and glen fight I thought green would come out stronger and use more power in that jab and get in there and damage the body and take it into the later rounds and win it.

Glen surprised me he went in there throw powerfull shots to green and brought the fight to green. Green could of gotten up but he was complaining to the ref like a little kid.

Lopez/Marquez what can I say I love hispanic lighter weights there exciting from start to finish and the Mexican puerto rico rivalry is always just great to watch this warriors step in and rep there country pride going at it like true fucking warriors no pussy shit.

the 4th round was great and the 8th round Lopez throw hard shots at marquez and just hurt him hard and marquez could not continue after that but man what a fight.

Pretty much to Sum it up it was a Gnarly night of fights. Very Happy
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down