Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much

+4
bfnick
stompsinyomush
Fletch
StillWill
8 posters

Go down

Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much Empty Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much

Post by StillWill Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 am

Simple thread, post wars that dont get much mention these days. Ill Start:

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much Empty Re: Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much

Post by Fletch Sat May 07, 2011 8:21 am

Leko vs Hunt I & II
Leko vs LeBanner
Leko vs Aerts I
Leko vs Aerts II
Leko vs Ignashov I
Leko vs Ignashov II

/bias

Badr vs Karaev II
Badr vs Zimmerman
Buakaw vs Masato I
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much Empty Re: Classic K-1 Matches that aren't talked about as much

Post by stompsinyomush Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm not sure what is defined as classic in some other peoples eyes but here is my picks

Ivan Hippolyte vs Changpuek Kiatsongrit, Andy Hug vs Pat Smith 1,Peter Aerts vs JLB in 95,Andy Hug vs Ray Sefo in 96,Mark Hunt vs Tsuyoshi Nakasako, Mirko Cro Cop vs Mike Bernardo,Ernesto Hoost vs Maurice Smith in 93,Sam Greco vs Branko Cikatic,Branko Cikatic vs Changpuek Kiatsongrit.

There is more but this is what I can think of for now.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

JLB vs Aerts 1999(if I'm correct scratch ).JLB gets hit with a huge
trademark Aerts headkick and comes back from the dead to KO him
after several seconds in the round with a left hook.When I saw that
fight I was PUMPED!
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 am

I found that Aerts vs Schilt in 2010 doesn't get near the props it ought to. That fight was fucking unreal. It fucking WAS a Rocky movie. Aerts was counted out across the fucking board. He won on balls. He was so tired by the end of the second, but turned it up another notch for the 3rd to finally edge him out a round.

And yeah, I second Badr vs Ruslan II. To add to the drama of their first fight, and Badr losing his shit. The ending was just unreal.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 am

hoost vs cikatic, cro cop vs hug, leko vs lebanner, hari vs karalev. to name a few Smile
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Fri May 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Sat May 14, 2011 2:13 am

I know everyone loves Badr/Leko, but Badr/Ruslan II was what really made me a fan of Badr Hari and officially sold me on him.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down