Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley

+4
Soy Chingon
Fletch
sambokid
Bloodstain Lane
8 posters

Go down

Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley Empty Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon May 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley Empty Re: Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley

Post by sambokid Mon May 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Great assessment of the card.Dude quiting on the stool was disapointing.Glad to see Kelly make his way back but the scoring in that fight was atrocius.Arce/Vaquez Jr. fight was great,shame to see it end that way but enjoyed the battle.Pac/Mosley was sort of a letdown.Bob Arum needs to quit bullshitting.If Floyd/Pac is'nt gonna happen anytime soon let's get em facing some up and comers and not retreads.

Im a big fan of the pacman and would like to see him test his might on some of this hungary lions.I think the matchup between Floyd/Pac is a tossup.I watched boxing from the late 80's to 2002 then just lost track.I'm try to reconnect to the sport so the vids with some insight are very helpful.Thanks and keep it up.
sambokid
sambokid
Hellbilly Deluxe

Back to top Go down

Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley Empty Re: Bloodstain Breaks Down Pacquiao/Mosley

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Thanks my brother...Im creating another channel to discuss no related combat stuff
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon May 09, 2011 2:55 pm

The Irishman is definitely a Manny hater Razz

See I dont want to comment on this fight tbh, I was a boxing fan first and foremost, but you've got people out there (MMA fans) arguing that this fight proved the sport is dead. They're fucking idiots.
But you get people arguing with them & defending the fight and saying those gloating MMA fans "don't understand boxing", and justifying what was not an exciting affair. Those people are fucking idiots too.

I'm caught in between. Love boxing, not keen on last night, never was. Sugar has no business being in there with Manny at this stage, the guy who beat Oscar twice is GONE
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

If Mosley would've thrown some fuckin punches and attacked he could've won. The 1-2 was open all night
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrdias Mon May 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Great stuff. Keep'em comin'.

jjrdias
B26355

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Tue May 10, 2011 4:18 am

Wonderful breakdown! I love seeing you break down these boxing matches.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WarDrako Tue May 10, 2011 5:43 pm

WAR CANELO!!
WarDrako
WarDrako

Back to top Go down

Post by joaolaitano Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 am

What is the name of the song played in the begining ?
joaolaitano
joaolaitano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down