Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011

+7
Soy Chingon
glassjaw890
bfnick
juggalo
veprman
StillWill
Фёдор Емельяненко
11 posters

Go down

Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011 Empty Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Fri May 13, 2011 6:29 am

I have it on good authority that the fight is in the works already , and will most likely be finalised after his Warsaw bout with turkish pitbull lover Erhan Deniz hah. Discuss !
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011 Empty Re: Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011

Post by StillWill Fri May 13, 2011 6:40 am

Have to go with Badr.. awesome fight tho I hope it happens
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011 Empty Re: Daniel Ghita vs Badr Hari , September 2011

Post by veprman Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 am

Badr should take it. Low kicks will be the deciding factor. As it always is with Ghita. Badr I think is too much for him. I think a late KO is likely. Look for Badr to be countered with low kicks everytime Ghita has the chance of doing so.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Fri May 13, 2011 7:31 am

If i had to say one original thing , it would be: Hari doesn't like guys that fight calmly with good composure and excellent defense. He has big problems with these types of guys. See both fights with Bonjasky , see Gerges fight , see his 2010 bout with the ghost of Iggy. I don't want to get in the technical aspect of the fight , cuz when you have Hari in the ring, all that is worthless , but i will a little bit just for fun. Ghita is exactly the kind of guy Hari doesn't like. Calm , composed , technical , good defense , very good counter. Basically all of this he proved in the Zimmerman fight. In that fight i had Zimmerman , 100%. But he played his cards beautifully and shocked a lot of people with that KO. Zimmerman didn't like it , Hari will not like it. What am i talking about ? I'm talking about his counter style. When Dani fights agressive opponents , i dare say , opponents that he somehow respects and fears a little , he goes into COUNTER mode. Here lemme make it easier for you to understand , because his counter style is my main point in this debate. It is essential because it was this counter style that irritated Errol and i believe will irritate Hari. Watch the following video of Ghita's fight with Zimmerman. Daniel comes to this fight with one goal and one goal only. Stay 100% focused with your hands up and focused only on Zimmerman's intention. Whenever Errol makes the slightest move, trow something at him HARD. Try to anticipate his every move , and immediately trow something of your own , wheter it be hands or legs. This is what upset Errol , as you can see on his face when the gong sounded for the first round end. He was irritated it by it, and even slightly smiled , as if he acknowledged what Ghita is doing, it was not a coincidence that they were both trowing kicks and punches at the exact same time.

Now, Errol is a tough guy , it is my belief that he knew exactly what Ghita was doing , and what he was going to do about it. Errol is a bad boy , he don't give a fuck about anything, he has big confidence in himself and his hands. He decided he was gonna go harder in the 2nd round , but guess what. Ghita caught him with a basic right left combination , and the rest is brutal.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 am

if it happens it will be an awesome fight, but i gotta go with badr by decision
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 am

I am a bigger fan of Ghita than Badr,I think that a loosened up Ghita with
improved boxing and head movent can pull it off
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri May 13, 2011 11:37 am

GODDAMMIT THIS FIGHT WOULD BE EPIC! What a Face
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Fri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Great post by Balkan, although My Gut feeling is telling me even though hes mostly a boxer now, Badr's extensive dutch mt background will be sufficient to stop Ghitas, attack, Ghitas best bet is to do like Remy did in Badr/Remy 1, but Badr has improved much since then...

Will be a great fight to witness
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Ghita's low kicks are definately a huge factor if Badr doesn't start checking them. Ghita's boxing has improved a lot too but Badr's power is fuckin insane
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

i think badr would take this

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri May 13, 2011 2:26 pm

StillWill wrote:Great post by Balkan, although My Gut feeling is telling me even though hes mostly a boxer now, Badr's extensive dutch mt background will be sufficient to stop Ghitas, attack, Ghitas best bet is to do like Remy did in Badr/Remy 1, but Badr has improved much since then...

Will be a great fight to witness

He has to use his lobster claws effectively! One thing no one has ever done is to take Badr's legs out! Badr usually blitzes opponents with his athleticism and technical understanding of the game. Obviously, he could not do so if he isn't able to plant on his legs. Dani is the only fighter that Hari has ever faced that is capable of doing so. Just look at what he did to Zimmerman! He HAS to do this early in the fight, using misdirects (feints) to open up the legs. He also has to develop the ability to roll with Badr's unending barrage of power punches. I HOPE THAT THIS FIGHT MATERIALIZES! GHITA IS THE MOST TECHNICALLY CHALLENGING OPPONENT THAT BADR WILL EVER FACE IN HIS CAREER, SO FAR! Who do you guys think is the perfect match-up to dethrone the Bad-Boy? I think it will be Tyrone Spong... As soon as Spong gets used to the weight he is fighting at, he will MERC muh'fuckas! He gave Overeem the greatest challenge he has ever faced in a kickboxing match, and he gassed in the 1st... WAR SPONG!!!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Fri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm

I think Daniel is indeed a tough test for Hari. Of course if i would have to put my money down , i wouldn't put it where my mouth is ha , i'll never bet against Hari in a kickboxing contest. That is a stupid thing to do.If Badr comes 100% physically and mentally , you can't win. Regarding Spong , i still believe he is too small for these heavyweights. Saki too. They are great , the fan favourites both of them , along with Hari , but they're just too small to ever dominate the scene . I don't think Saki , or Spong can go past Semmy in a bout , just look how difficult it is for fighters like Ghita , Aerts , even Badr struggles with Semmy's height. Ghita is 6.5(195cm) , Hari is 6.6(allmost 2 meters) and even Aerts is 6.3. Spong and Saki are both 6 feet , Saki barely makes the 6 f mark. That height advantage is just too much in K1. This is why people hate on Semmy , cuz he beats fighters that are on another level from him , just with his gargantuan height. That being said , WAR SAKI , WAR HARI , WAR GHITA , WAR SPONG , WAR ZIMMERMAN and WAR every skilled and exciting fighter on this planet.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 am

bump
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherko Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 am

I really don't understand how Semmy Schilt gets so much love from people here who hate on GSP.

Schilt = the Goddamn Sleeping Pill of Kickboxing.
Sherko
Sherko

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 am

balkan soul called this

props my nigga
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 am

Sherko wrote:I really don't understand how Semmy Schilt gets so much love from people here who hate on GSP.

Schilt = the Goddamn Sleeping Pill of Kickboxing.
Maybe sometimes, you cannot deny his 09 wgp win, 3 first round knockouts of JLB, Remy and Badr, the best wgp run ever really
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherko Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 am

Of course I can't deny his incredible achievements.
His trophy case is probably bigger than my house :'(

But he is also an incredibly boring fighter imo. The only fights he's had which are exciting, are fights against exciting fighters. It's really not because of him.

Ow btw, I'd be deeply ashamed to show the Remy vs Schilt fights to somebody who isn't familiar with k1, while explaining that these 2 are one of the best strikers on the planet.
Remy lost by bitchassness imo. That same bitchassness helped him win a K1 grand prix final.

(Ow I love this site, I can say whatever the hell I want Razz)
Sherko
Sherko

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 am

Loool.

Sem isnt my favorite fighter but I cant hate on him, he is very reserved but he seems to be a good guy/.

He broke my heart in the final of the 09 WGP Sad
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:48 am

There's nothing for me to like. He wins based on size. That's it. His skill level is medium. His whole range of movement in the ring is embarrasing , i feel like watching an amateur suffering of parkinson's disease. When he faces someone his one size he will lose 90% of the time .

Look how he struggles with Choi , one of the lowest skill level fighters that entered K1. He shouldn't struggle with Choi like that had he have been more skilled than him , being that both are the same size. The only difference between him and choi is his workrate and of course the existence of his striking base , which is completely missing in Choi. Anyway, i'm beating a dead horse here, if you like him , you like him , there's no point in me trying to convince you otherwise. Just leave the "awesome skills he possesses" at the door . This is not directed at you Stillwill bro , just anyone who says Schilt winning = has anything to do with high level of skill.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by George W Kush Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm

WIN
cheers
George W Kush
George W Kush

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 am

i rather see badr spong Sad
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down