Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight

+6
glassjaw890
Фёдор Емельяненко
TJC123
Stu3ufc
Fletch
StillWill
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight Empty StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 am

just finished

Last edited by StillWill on Sun May 22, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight Empty Re: StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight

Post by Fletch Sun May 22, 2011 9:00 am

rubbish
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight Empty Re: StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 am

StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight 438321
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 am

loved it Will! can see your editing for this one is really sharp between clips

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by TJC123 Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 am

great highlight, i loved the way you made it when he punched reem in slow-mo
TJC123
TJC123

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 am

StillWill wrote: StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight 438321

rashad
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 10:51 am

Why u mad fletch
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 pm

good HL. he'll prolly like it if he would see it , u made it with this in mind no ?
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Yeah Very Happy I sent it to him on facebook, hope he sees it
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 22, 2011 2:30 pm

FUCKIN' SICK WILLIAM! What clip is the first part of him speaking from? Where he says boombastic?
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm

^^its from the promo from champions of champions II when he fought carnage
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 22, 2011 4:20 pm

StillWill wrote:^^its from the promo from champions of champions II when he fought carnage

AHHHH ok! That's what I thought it was from. Where did you get that clip? The only clip I can find is on Youtube, with a shitty song dubbed over the talking parts, so that you can't hear what the fighters are saying. Also, if you want to re-edit the HL, the absolute most SICKEST combo I HAVE EVER SEEN, is of Spong in training. It can be found here: http://reatsports.com/index.php/mediaexposure . Click on Eurosport exclusive Tyrone Spong - Video. It is at the end of the video, @ 1:52. I know the resolution is shitty, and you probably won't be able to use it, but this is something EVERY KICKBOXING FAN MUST SEE!!! I'm telling you Will, it is fucking INSANE!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sun May 22, 2011 4:22 pm

K-1 level highlight, I'll post this on Liverkick tomorrow
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun May 22, 2011 4:30 pm

StillWill wrote:Why u mad fletch

It's a great HL man, more good work

brb, posting it before Soy can

StillWill Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong Highlight 976936
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Haha thanks guys and I will check that out glassjaw, too late to re edit though

On a different topic, I honestly feel that Spong will win a WGP within the next 3 years. He is just sooo good. I truly believe he will go down as one of the greatest.

Would like to see him fight some tougher guys in Its SHowtime, maybe Braddock Silva next?
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

StillWill wrote:Haha thanks guys and I will check that out glassjaw, too late to re edit though

On a different topic, I honestly feel that Spong will win a WGP within the next 3 years. He is just sooo good. I truly believe he will go down as one of the greatest.

Would like to see him fight some tougher guys in Its SHowtime, maybe Braddock Silva next?

Braddock just got injured. Spong's fighting Loren Javier Jorge next month June 18 for It's Showtime in Madrid. Don't know much about him but Spong will likely smash him
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun May 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah will probably be a replay of Lyon. Spong was practically in cruise control.

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

StillWill wrote:Haha thanks guys and I will check that out glassjaw, too late to re edit though

You're preaching to the choir Will! Once he gets used to his new weight, Spong will be unstoppable. I honestly think that he will become the greatest kickboxing fighter in the history of the sport. I mean, SHIT, no other fighter in the history of the sport has cleaned out every lower-weight division like he has. And did you see how he handled the Reem before he gassed? There is not a SINGLE heavyweight that possesses his technicality. Spong will be the next legend. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FROM ME AND WILL!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Agreed fellas. Just wondering what y'all think about the current state of combat sports promotion? Obviously It's Showtime is trying to build a huge super-fight. However, giving top level fighters cans to crush makes them soft. I know this is common practice in any organization in combat sports. But could we fantasize for a second about an organization that pits top level fighters against each other each and every fight? Imagine the fights that could be made if dudes were always hungry, and at the top of their game? Shit, this might warrant a separate thread! Imagine a bout between Mo Khmal and Masato! arne
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon May 23, 2011 4:22 am

Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon May 23, 2011 4:48 am

Damn!! Thanks Soy~!
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Mon May 23, 2011 5:15 am

Great HL!
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 am

THanks mate

also @ glassjaw, IDK i just have the whole event, if you want I could send it to you
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 am

good shit stillwill i am always guessing who you will do next lol

Last edited by juggalo on Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Mon May 23, 2011 9:24 am

Your the fucking man for these great highlights stillwill.

Also agree 100% that he will win a WGP once he gets used to his new weight. He could have taken Reem if he was used to his new weight in my opinion.

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next