Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs

+4
Фёдор Емельяненко
Miike
StillWill
Yari
8 posters

Go down

Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs Empty Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs

Post by Yari Sun May 29, 2011 9:08 am

I've no idea who took this much time to translate this one, but now everyone can watch it. Very Happy

Part 2 and 3 should be up sometime soon I guess.
Yari
Yari

Back to top Go down

Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs Empty Re: Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs

Post by StillWill Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 am

yesss
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs Empty Re: Badr Hari KRO Profiel Documentary with subs

Post by Miike Sun May 29, 2011 9:46 am

ey bro weetje hoe of waar ik deze documentaire kan downloaden in goeie kwaliteit? Boxin
Miike
Miike

https://www.youtube.com/user/M4CHETE076#p/a/u/0/q200g9uk8wY

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 am

that song he listens is from Man on fire , a good action revenge flick with Denzel. I'm sure Hari liked the film very much, i recommend it to you guys too.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Hey, everybody take the time to like/favorite this on Youtube. I have sent out countless pleas for translations from Dutch language videos to English many times. Very RARELY do people help me, but when they do it is absolutely exhilarating. It takes true kindness for a Dutch speaking person to take the time out of their day to translate this to English. And with that being said, most Dutch to English translations are quite shitty, as with most translations of languages. The two languages in contrast do NOT jive well and often make little sense once being translated. This guy didn't have to do this at all! Yet he did, and his understanding of the way that the English language conjugates and represents itself is absolutely SUPERB! This entire video's subtitles could be understood by any American or Englishman (except for Fletch)... He just wanted English speaking kickboxing fans to be able to enjoy and appreciate Badr that much more... HE IS A FUCKING CHAMPION IN MY BOOK, SO REP HIS SHIT FAMILY!!!!

Last edited by glassjaw890 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

^
Mr Roper
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Fletch wrote:^
Mr Roper

Why include the troll pic Mr. Fletcher? This dude needs to be repped by TT to the FULLEST! You jelly you didn't post it first, mate? Sorry man... No
A quick question though, Mr. Fletcher... What's the similarity between a cordless drill and the Championship?
Answer: No Leeds!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by bordimma Sun May 29, 2011 6:54 pm

A quick question though, Mr. Fletcher... What's the similarity between a cordless drill and the Championship?
Answer: No Leeds!

lolollol
bordimma
bordimma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherko Mon May 30, 2011 9:00 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:Hey, everybody take the time to like/favorite this on Youtube. I have sent out countless pleas for translations from Dutch language videos to English many times. Very RARELY do people help me, but when they do it is absolutely exhilarating. It takes true kindness for a Dutch speaking person to take the time out of their day to translate this to English. And with that being said, most Dutch to English translations are quite shitty, as with most translations of languages. The two languages in contrast do NOT jive well and often make little sense once being translated. This guy didn't have to do this at all! Yet he did, and his understanding of the way that the English language conjugates and represents itself is absolutely SUPERB! This entire video's subtitles could be understood by any American or Englishman (except for Fletch)... He just wanted English speaking kickboxing fans to be able to enjoy and appreciate Badr that much more... HE IS A FUCKING CHAMPION IN MY BOOK, SO REP HIS SHIT FAMILY!!!!

Thanks a lot bro, you almost made me blush Smile

I don't feel the Kickboxers get the respect they deserve here in Holland, and I know there a lot of fight fans abroad who do igve that respect.
So it's also my thanks to all you guys who have been showing love to all the fighters from Holland so far.
It is much appreciated!

Much love to TT from the Netherlands.

Greets,

Sherko AKA Undubately
Sherko
Sherko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down