Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube.

+4
Prince Mo
Nycto Da 6'0
StillWill
veprman
8 posters

Go down

Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube. Empty Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube.

Post by veprman Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 am

Damn it. It was a damn good highlight. Anyone save it by any chance? It was the one with the lumberjack song in the background. Damn don't see how they could do this. All of the footage was made before they existed. Faggots. From now on people save every fucking fight related video you like immediately.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube. Empty Re: Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube.

Post by StillWill Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 am

? Why did they have it taken off?

Im actually making a Peter Aerts career tribute right now
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube. Empty Re: Fight Game had the best(that i have seen) Peter Aerts highlight taken off youtube.

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 am

Fightgametv actually sent me some messages telling me to take videos down or they'd tell on me. That's weird though... Since Aerts doesnt even fight for them.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 am

What videos do they have claim over?
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 am

the ones from the last event. Nothing that didn't actually belong to them though
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 am

FEG has sent me tons that say you have our material, but we don't care
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 am

WTF,, how do they expect to get fans if nobody can see their fights on youtube.?
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Prince Mo wrote:WTF,, how do they expect to get fans if nobody can see their fights on youtube.?

Yeah, this is what's wrong with the whole industry. Everyone is so fucking filthy greedy. They're so concerned about short term gains. I love fight code... they put the youtube replays on their fucking website, as well as provide free streams.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 pm

veprman wrote:Damn it. It was a damn good highlight. Anyone save it by any chance? It was the one with the lumberjack song in the background. Damn don't see how they could do this. All of the footage was made before they existed. Faggots. From now on people save every fucking fight related video you like immediately.

Verpman is this the one ur talking about?

Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 pm

StillWill wrote:? Why did they have it taken off?

Im actually making a Peter Aerts career tribute right now

fuck yea when is your vid coming out?
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:42 am

Prince Mo wrote:WTF,, how do they expect to get fans if nobody can see their fights on youtube.?

Thats the thing. It isn't there fights. But you are right though.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am

Wifebeater wrote:
veprman wrote:Damn it. It was a damn good highlight. Anyone save it by any chance? It was the one with the lumberjack song in the background. Damn don't see how they could do this. All of the footage was made before they existed. Faggots. From now on people save every fucking fight related video you like immediately.

Verpman is this the one ur talking about?

Yep. A couple of us should save it and then make sure to limit its exposure.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 am

Oh wow, does the message that displays after it's been taken down say that it violated a copyright for FEG or Fight Game?

I have a theory.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 am

It says Fight game.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 am

No shit, eh?

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 pm

DW LiverKick wrote:No shit, eh?

Yep. Is your theory that Fight game bought FEG by any chance?
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:30 pm

As wild as it is, yes.

I also have some other possible evidence to that matter, or at least in regards to the video library. I'm fairly certain that they own a part of K-1's video library right now and this helped confirm it.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Doesn't explain why my Stefan Leko vs Badr Hari fight from It's Showtime got pulled down by them also.

Fucking rematch gets 30 youtube vids, and the glorious first fight isn't allowed on there No No No
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm

IDK if FIghtgame bought FEG, I have worked for them and they have the rights to use all K-1 footage. I dont think they actually own it though
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Well, I know they just recently shelled out a decent amount of money to K-1 for some footage and obviously have deeper connections with K-1.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down