Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai

3 posters

Go down

hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai Empty hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai

Post by stickyrice Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 am

man i could post for days on the laundry list of high caliber fighters out there but here is one of my favorite new guys...in RED, Petpayu Pinsinchai. He's known for his heavy hands...Keep a lookout for him b/c he's planning on switching to boxing in the future to prolong is fighting career:

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai Empty Re: hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks Nawin...Im very knowledgable when it comes to MMA,K-1 and Boxing...I been dwelling in Muay Thai to get my knowledge up there...keep it up with the contributions
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai Empty Re: hot new prospect out in Thailand: Petpayu Pinsinchai

Post by stickyrice Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am

no problem. i'll def keep em coming but don't want to flood the forums so i'll filter the really good ones. Dude... this kid is soooo strong for a 118lbs he somehow outlifted a 215lb powerlifter!?

definitely check out THESCIENCEOF8LIMBS.COM and for the most relevant info. on what's going on in Thailand right now you can check out MUAYTHAIFOCUS.COM which is Rob Cox's site. He is a journalist who opened up Kiatphontip gym and has been in the game for decades. he speaks, eats, reads, bleeds muay thai and i've been reading his stuff for years. I think Eric at PMA went there to train.

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

thanks for the websites....its cool to have a few people with Muay Thai knowledge on here....and yes Eric did tell me about Rob Cox...I think he stayed with him...

I been trying to incorporate more Muay Thai into my stand up...I want to be able to check leg kicks...I got chopped down the other day..not a good feelin

also looking foward to seeing more of Pinsinchai
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by gsx-r Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 am

Looks to be a little of a slow starter, but nice elbows from the clinch
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down