Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video

+6
DieOff
Dorch
True MMA FAN
IQ Wrestler
stompsinyomush
Zvonimir
10 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video Empty The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video

Post by Zvonimir Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

Zvonimir
Zvonimir

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video Empty Re: The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video

Post by stompsinyomush Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Fuck I gotta get this!!!
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video Empty Re: The Ultimate Warrior talking mad shit about Hulk Hogan in new video

Post by IQ Wrestler Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Hulks glassed jawed (love Hulk btw)
This shit is so awesome, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS TOTALLY OUTTA CONTROL!!!
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Hulk is obviously hard up for cash...I mean people say all kinds of things in shoots and the other people they say shit about don't go after them in court.

I was and as were alot of people from my generation were huge Hogan marks...

but that's some fucking panzy shit to sue Warrior.

They should have an MMA match! Twisted Evil

IQ Wrestler wrote:Hulks glassed jawed (love Hulk btw)
This shit is so awesome, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS TOTALLY OUTTA CONTROL!!!

stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvonimir Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 am

I wonder if we will actually ever get to see the full video come the 17th? I bet Hogan's lawyers have issued a cease and desist to try to stop Warrior from releasing it.

IQ I saw your exchange with the Voice on twitter, I really hope he can get the Warrior for a Voice Vs.
Zvonimir
Zvonimir

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 am

I'd like to see that show.

and I can't see how Hogan has anything on Warrior cuz like i said people make slanderous shoots all the time and they don't get sued...

or look at all the conspiracy shit out there... why doesn't anything happen to them.

Zvonimir wrote:I wonder if we will actually ever get to see the full video come the 17th? I bet Hogan's lawyers have issued a cease and desist to try to stop Warrior from releasing it.

IQ I saw your exchange with the Voice on twitter, I really hope he can get the Warrior for a Voice Vs.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Nice find. I really want to see the full video.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 pm

This is the best feud ever

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 am

Epic. I just bought an Ultimate Warrior figure last week, lol.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:34 am

This point about dating childrens friends is pretty solid imo, though he talks partwise some mad shit.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by barato Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:44 am

8 parts. Rest of it is here

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/
barato
barato

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh fuck yes!
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by jmt225 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Lol... Warrior's such a hypocrite and so fucking looney, even if some of the things he's claiming are true.

I do love this stuff, though. Sting was my favorite wrestler as a kid (he's still my all time favorite wrestler, regardless of the shit in TNA), but Hogan and Warrior weren't too far behind him in 2nd and 3rd.

Both Hogan and Warrior have their flaws as human beings, but both will always rule in my book, no matter how ridiculous they've been making themselves look these past few years. I'll always remember them for their late eighties/early nineties persona... not this shit, even as entertaining as it is, lol.
jmt225
jmt225

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:54 pm

That stuff about Mach & Liz is some real talk
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm

barato wrote:

8 parts. Rest of it is here

Thank you. You rule buddy. cheers
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by King JB Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Hell yea, this feud is EPIC...Ive been waiting on them videos and they were worth it. He is trying to sell a book, but I believe everything that he says. The Ultimate Warrior is a very VERY deep dude.
King JB
King JB

http://www.mmakingdom@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 pm

King JB wrote:Hell yea, this feud is EPIC...Ive been waiting on them videos and they were worth it. He is trying to sell a book, but I believe everything that he says. The Ultimate Warrior is a very VERY deep dude.
Hogan is scum from what many top wrestlers say about him over the years. The Warrior is telling his truth, but trying to make a few dollars over it. Can't blame him though. Hogan fucked over a lot of wrestlers in his days and he was the main rat in the WWF back in the day. Zero respect for that so called athlete.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by jmt225 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Hogan also has taken care of a lot of his friends in the business over the years, too.

A lot of the shit Hogan has pulled was out of the benefit of his friends... can't really blame the guy for that. I'm pretty sure most of us would fuck over a few people for our true friends as well.
jmt225
jmt225

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 am

The shit I hear about Warrior was pretty ruthless too..

as a kid i loved both these guys only to learn they where the biggest pompous assholes around lol
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:17 am

Most wrestlers are fucking douche bags, so i couldn't care less that Warrior is also one, cause he pretty much is. Warrior has stay away from wrestling for the most part for over a decade, something Hogan probably should have done after his last WWE run in the mid 00s.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by jmt225 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 pm

DieOff wrote:Most wrestlers are fucking douche bags, so i couldn't care less that Warrior is also one, cause he pretty much is. Warrior has stay away from wrestling for the most part for over a decade, something Hogan probably should have done after his last WWE run in the mid 00s.

I definitely agree with this. The only thing Hogan has done decent since Wrestlemania 18 was the HBK match, and even that got ruined by HBK's overselling.

Hogan also shouldn't have done that shitty reality show, either.
jmt225
jmt225

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 am

it's kind of like calling the kettle black...

but I hear what your saying.

you're right Hogan should have stopped a long time ago.

DieOff wrote:Most wrestlers are fucking douche bags, so i couldn't care less that Warrior is also one, cause he pretty much is. Warrior has stay away from wrestling for the most part for over a decade, something Hogan probably should have done after his last WWE run in the mid 00s.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:40 am

haha he actually released 55 mins of talking about hogan

didnt watch yet

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down