Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral

4 posters

Go down

DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral Empty DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral

Post by DieOff Tue May 24, 2011 6:46 am

- Former WWE Champion The Ultimate Warrior posted the following videos in tribute to the late Randy Savage. Warrior had several memorable matches with Savage during their WWF days and always had good things to say about The Macho Man.

- Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page has posted a video on YouTube paying tribute to Randy Savage, who passed away Friday following an automobile accident in Seminole, Florida.

Page discussed his memorable 1997 feud with Savage in World Championship Wrestling and shared stories concerning his deals with the wrestling legend.

- There will be no public funeral for Randy Savage as the late former WWE Champion did not want one. TMZ reports today that there will be a small service for family members and close friends only.

Savage will be cremated and his ashes will be spread around the same tree where the ashes of his dog Hercules were spread a few years back.

Savage’s brother Lanny Poffo told the following to TMZ, what he thought Savage would say: “If it’s good enough for Herc, it’s good enough for me!”

– WWE Hall of Famer Iron Sheik appeared this morning on the The Howard Stern Show remembering Randy Savage. The former WWE Champion shared stories of his interactions with Savage and Stern said he’s surprised he outlived him. Sheik, 68, said he’s in “bad shape” with his knee and shoulder, but is still accepting independent bookings. A recap of his appearance is available here.

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral Empty Re: DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral

Post by DieOff Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 am

The Warrior vids are 50 times more heartfelt and deeper then that weak little twitvid that Hogan did - Definitely watch the Warrior vids even if you hate him, i don't, but watch'em - does a REAL tribute to Savage's memory.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral Empty Re: DDP & Ultimate Warrior Tribute Vids to Savage, Sheik Comments on Savage, and No Public Funeral

Post by sambokid Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

Warrior RESPECT just went through the roof.
sambokid
sambokid
Hellbilly Deluxe

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue May 24, 2011 10:49 am

The DDP video is great too. Two muthafuckas showin respect. Props
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm a colossal Warrior fan and it's amazing to see him be so real and heartfelt
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Warrior and DDP's Vids were great.

I wonder if Scott Hall is going to do a vid?
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Wed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

stompsinyomush wrote:Warrior and DDP's Vids were great.

I highly doubt that. He can barely walk these days, let alone sit down and emotionally expressed himself over the death of a friend, and recall moments they shared in detail and lucid clarity that would actually convey and connect with the viewers/fans.

Bret Hart has a video up talking about Savage
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 am

Oh shit I didn't know that about Scott I was thinking cause he does those last call's.

I'm going to check that Bret Hart vid though...Thanx.

DieOff wrote:
stompsinyomush wrote:Warrior and DDP's Vids were great.

I highly doubt that. He can barely walk these days, let alone sit down and emotionally expressed himself over the death of a friend, and recall moments they shared in detail and lucid clarity that would actually convey and connect with the viewers/fans.

Bret Hart has a video up talking about Savage
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down