Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

+7
juggalo
Mighty Trust Krusher
Wayne Shotta
Fedizzle
Hollywood Dang
stompsinyomush
IQ Wrestler
11 posters

Go down

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident Empty Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

Post by IQ Wrestler Sat May 21, 2011 3:40 am

IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident Empty Re: Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

Post by stompsinyomush Sat May 21, 2011 3:44 am

OMFG!!!

RIP Macho Man
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident Empty Re: Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

Post by Hollywood Dang Sat May 21, 2011 3:54 am

Sad
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 am

r.i.p.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne Shotta Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 am

I'm legitimately depressed about this. I haven't been able to do anything since hearing this news. I'm gonna do a vlog later on tonight to pay tribute to him. I hope you guys like it. I doubt I'll be able to ever do him justice but I think someone from Team Takeover should talk about him.
Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 am

Rest in Peace, Macho King. Ohhh Yeahhhh.

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident Macho-king-randy-savage_display_image
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 am

sad way for a legend to go No
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

R.I.P Macho Man , sad to see a legend go out like this. Only guy that made the elbow drop from top rope look so deadly.

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Sat May 21, 2011 1:14 pm

That's awesome of you to do that and I look forward to seeing it

Thanx.

Wayne Shotta wrote:I'm legitimately depressed about this. I haven't been able to do anything since hearing this news. I'm gonna do a vlog later on tonight to pay tribute to him. I hope you guys like it. I doubt I'll be able to ever do him justice but I think someone from Team Takeover should talk about him.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizzle Sat May 21, 2011 3:24 pm

ima smoke and eat a slim jim. oh yeah

macho madness
Fizzle
Fizzle
Deal With It

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodandmetal Sat May 21, 2011 10:32 pm

wrestling in that big ring in the sky...RIP..ohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!
bloodandmetal
bloodandmetal

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue May 24, 2011 6:15 am

Terrible, my girlfriend was like "jee, i guess you really liked him, huh" -- cause i was bumming around about it hardcore. It's that, but the fact he went out so brutally. Macho King deserve way better. I'll never forget his last run with the whole Macho Madness (Macho behind prison bars shirt) title run in the NWO/WCW days, restarting the Hogan feud, the DDP feud.... man.... it was awesome, and i was such a huge mark for Randy. I got that fucking rap cd he did the day it came out, and had like 10 people over just to play it, cause i was that much of a mark for him. Will never be another, not even close. Had more to give to wrestling, his wife and family still.

RIP BROTHER - YOU ARE MISSED.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down