Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared

+2
StillWill
blueyedsamurai
6 posters

Go down

Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared   Empty Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared

Post by blueyedsamurai Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 pm

blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared   Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared

Post by StillWill Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Agreed

War Wlad!
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared   Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko: David Haye hates me because he's scared

Post by ai-edy2007 Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 pm

yea its going to be interesting wladmir's power and endurance vs the unorthodox powerhouse cant wait
ai-edy2007
ai-edy2007

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 am

Haye could suck his dick, and still be scared shitless of him. He's scared of him, cause HE'S SCARED OF HIM. Nothing more.

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 am

How do you guys know he's so scared ? I'm just curious .. Because he doesn't seem in the mood to play mind games anymore ? Because he doesn't seem in the mood to do press conferences ? I think Klitschko is just upset that Haye doesn't try to promote the fight. So instead , he says all these things to promote the fight himself. Haye isn't in the mood, which means he'll talk come fight time , or he knows something else. It's seems strange for him to accept this fight after all the sheenanigans , in Klitschkos back yard. This guarantees , that if he doesn't KO Wlad , he will lose the fight. So , i think the payday is the most important thing for Haye. Hopefully , he will collect with a bang at least.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't think he's scared, but it's possible.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down