Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany

+7
joaolaitano
Seanio
Фёдор Емельяненко
Cable-Boy
StillWill
Kid Gavilan
Soy Chingon
11 posters

Go down

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany Empty David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany

Post by Soy Chingon Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

it's on hopefully this time Haye doesn't pull out with a suspect injury. took them long enough to get this. hope Wlad gets the nokaut but his chin is suspect so who knows. then again Haye doesn't have the greatest chin either
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany Empty Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Handy Haye gets that ass kicked.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany Empty Re: David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko July 2 Hamburg, Germany

Post by StillWill Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 pm

PIZZA FACE UNTIL THE STEELHAMMER KNOCKS HIM OUT IN THE TWELTH
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable-Boy Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Vlad will jab him to an inch of his life and then make him go and save the dolphins with his other bitch.
Cable-Boy
Cable-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

repost : I was rooting for Haye like a mothefucker when he fought the beast, and i respect him for that fight , everything-wise , but i don't think he has a chance against Wlad. Klitsch is too big , too good on the counter. Haye has nothing for him. Jab for the UD , or KO in the latter rounds , on a counter exchange. I don't stand the Klitschko bros though , and i hope Haye proves me wrong and makes me extatic once again.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanio Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I think Haye has got this, he's a pure athlete and a very very careful fighter too he will not commit if theres a chance he can get countered, I expect a slow start then when Haye feels comfortable Wlad's head will fly back from heavy shots set up from Hayes trademark 1-2 but I dont agree with these guys saying one shot n Wlads out! it will take a few but Haye can land.

Haye is a better boxer, Hits as hard, is slightly faster, younger and harder to catch

Haye TKO 8

Seanio
I'd Rather Walk
I'd Rather Walk

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Seanio wrote:I think Haye has got this, he's a pure athlete and a very very careful fighter too he will not commit if theres a chance he can get countered, I expect a slow start then when Haye feels comfortable Wlad's head will fly back from heavy shots set up from Hayes trademark 1-2 but I dont agree with these guys saying one shot n Wlads out! it will take a few but Haye can land.

Haye is a better boxer, Hits as hard, is slightly faster, younger and harder to catch

Haye TKO 8

All that would be true , if it werent for wlad's 2 meters of height. It's the classical genetic advantage that the smaller boxer has to face against the bigger guy who is just as good. Again, hopefully i'm wrong and Haye stuns the world once again , i will deffo root for him.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by joaolaitano Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Haye is going to get blasted in the 11th, even thou I would be happy if he shocked the world by KOing Wlad.
joaolaitano
joaolaitano

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I simmed this fight in Fight Night Champion on the hardest difficulty. Wlad by KO 1.

David Haye was able to get a flash knockdown on Wlad early. Wlad beats the count and Haye attacks. Haye leaps in and eats a Wlad straight. Instant KO.

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ARRUABARRENA Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 am

Heard Haye is came back from Miami a bit heavy not good. He needs to be light and in great shape. I am hoping Haye's speed is going to be too much for Wlad pepper with shots and Wlad will stop between rounds between 6-10. However, can imagine Haye sitting back being picked off by the jab and getting frustrated. Jumping in on the end of Wlad's right hand and ref saving him soon after.

ARRUABARRENA

Back to top Go down

Post by Zando Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Haye has to win this, but don't like the German setting.

Zando

http://www.twitter.com/zando

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm

i hate haye, watching him in the press conference makes me eager to watch him get ktfo
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down