Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone

+4
CanadianAssault
Fletch
Kid Gavilan
KOQ24
8 posters

Go down

Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone Empty Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone

Post by KOQ24 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:14 am

That's 67% of TV watching Germans yesterday
KOQ24
KOQ24

Back to top Go down

Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone Empty Re: Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:34 am

Ze Germans love their Boxing.
Can't wait to see U.S. numbers.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone Empty Re: Boxing is dead, Klitschko vs. Haye nets 15.5mil. viewers in Germany alone

Post by Fletch Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:51 am

Only yanks make foolhardy statements like "boxing is dead".

In England, you can't even go to a pub to watch MMA, whereas everywhere advertises big boxing fights and gets mainstream attention.

Thank you Chris, Nigel, Lennox, Naseem, Frank and the rest. The nineties kept boxing on the map here.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 am

in Canada you can't find a bar to watch boxing lol.

Only place in Vancouver to watch in a public place was my boxing gym, funny thing was half the guys in the room were Brits good guys, they were behind Haye at the start, but at the end they were yelling at the tv and shit, was mad funny.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 am

Fletch, move boxing up to 2nd on the thread topics.

there is barley any big kickboxing fights happening any time soon.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 am

CanadianAssault wrote:Fletch, move boxing up to 2nd on the thread topics.

Untrue
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:39 am

we should move boxing forum up to number1 tho

fuck mmgay
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 am

StillWill wrote:
CanadianAssault wrote:Fletch, move boxing up to 2nd on the thread topics.

Untrue

compared to the upcoming boxing fight? what we have coming up? K-1 70KG GP some its showtime cards. that's it.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 am

Watching Wlad fight is like watching paint dry, and then eventually randomly explode.

I will never watch another one of his fights. I should have learned from the last few, but...no.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 am

StillWill wrote:we should move boxing forum up to number1 tho

fuck mmgay

CLASSY STILLWILL IS CLASSY
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Donowaman wrote:Watching Wlad fight is like watching paint dry, and then eventually randomly explode.

I will never watch another one of his fights. I should have learned from the last few, but...no.
Well this fight was a shipwreck. With the hype over this fight and how Wlad said he was going to punish Haye, he did nothing but fight a 100% safe fight. So boring. The HW division is dead people.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 pm

True MMA FAN wrote:
Donowaman wrote:Watching Wlad fight is like watching paint dry, and then eventually randomly explode.

Well this fight was a shipwreck. With the hype over this fight and how Wlad said he was going to punish Haye, he did nothing but fight a 100% safe fight. So boring. The HW division is dead people.
LOL at blaming Wlad. Haye is the one who refused to engage. I also enjoyed the fight.

HW division is far from dead. Vitali/Adamek coming up very soon and there is some new contenders on the rise.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:03 am

True MMA FAN wrote:

Not dead.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down