Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer

+2
Kid Gavilan
TJC123
6 posters

Go down

THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer Empty THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer

Post by TJC123 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 am

TJC123
TJC123

Back to top Go down

THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer Empty Re: THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 am

Have to check it out.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer Empty Re: THE VOICE vs Sugar Ray Leonard trailer

Post by Jersey Shore Walcott Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 am

One of the best that ever did it. Will watch.
Jersey Shore Walcott
Jersey Shore Walcott
Brown Pride

http://www.kinnikumantopteam.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable-Boy Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 am

Awesome. The Voice keeps getting the best interviews
Cable-Boy
Cable-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Met Leonard in 1979 or 80 as a school field trip and we got to watch him train. He was so nice and inspired my class so much a few of us went to the Boys Club to take up boxing right after school. First of all me and my buddy were the only white kids in the club and second they threw us into the ring that day with golden glove champs. We got beat so bad. I had a black eye the next day for school and bruised ribs. Not to mention I almost got my sneakers stolen after the beating. At 9 years old I cannot believe the boxing trainer who could barley speak english put us in the ring with 12 year old GG Boxers to get destroyed. We never went back because we were more afraid of getting robbed. Times were tough back then growing up in the slums.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 am

True MMA FAN wrote:Met Leonard in 1979 or 80 as a school field trip and we got to watch him train. He was so nice and inspired my class so much a few of us went to the Boys Club to take up boxing right after school. First of all me and my buddy were the only white kids in the club and second they threw us into the ring that day with golden glove champs. We got beat so bad. I had a black eye the next day for school and bruised ribs. Not to mention I almost got my sneakers stolen after the beating. At 9 years old I cannot believe the boxing trainer who could barley speak english put us in the ring with 12 year old GG Boxers to get destroyed. We never went back because we were more afraid of getting robbed. Times were tough back then growing up in the slums.

that's crazy! they put u in with GG champs? talk about being thrown into the wolfs.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down