Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!!

+3
Azzaroth
blueyedsamurai
cobra
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! Empty Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!!

Post by cobra Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:52 am

Buakaw will be a fucking beast at 63kg if he chooses to go back to K1! Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! 764716

2009 K-1 World MAX champion Giorgio Petrosyan will take on 2010 K-1 MAX Eastern Europe champion Vitaly Hurkou.

Armenian Drago will have a very tough fight in front of him against Korean Su Hwan Lee.

Artur Kyshenko will look to get back on track after his loss to Hinata in RISE against 2010 K-1 MAX Eastern Europe champion Mohamed Kamal.

Mike Zambidis will make his K-1 return in a battle with Chahid.

Andy Souwer and Buakaw Por. Pramuk will not participate in this years World MAX. However, Tanikawa revealed that they have offered Buakaw to fight at the new K-1 minus 63 kg weight class

http://nightmareofbattle.com/?p=3640
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! Empty Re: Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!!

Post by blueyedsamurai Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 pm

cobra wrote:Buakaw will be a fucking beast at 63kg if he chooses to go back to K1! Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! 764716

2009 K-1 World MAX champion Giorgio Petrosyan will take on 2010 K-1 MAX Eastern Europe champion Vitaly Hurkou.

Armenian Drago will have a very tough fight in front of him against Korean Su Hwan Lee.

Artur Kyshenko will look to get back on track after his loss to Hinata in RISE against 2010 K-1 MAX Eastern Europe champion Mohamed Kamal.

Mike Zambidis will make his K-1 return in a battle with Chahid.

Andy Souwer and Buakaw Por. Pramuk will not participate in this years World MAX. However, Tanikawa revealed that they have offered Buakaw to fight at the new K-1 minus 63 kg weight class

http://nightmareofbattle.com/?p=3640

farrrk thanks for this cobra, baukaw doesnt cut any weight for the 70kg max....he will wreck everyone at 63kg
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! Empty Re: Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!!

Post by Azzaroth Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 am

Part of the allure of k-1 is Buakaw, Badr and Remy. I'll be very happy if Buakaw is inluded. K-1 is still the shit regardless, so much talent.
Am i right in thinking there's been beef between buakaw and k-1 because of inept judges or other reasons???
Azzaroth
Azzaroth

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 am

Azzaroth wrote:Part of the allure of k-1 is Buakaw, Badr and Remy. I'll be very happy if Buakaw is inluded. K-1 is still the shit regardless, so much talent.
Am i right in thinking there's been beef between buakaw and k-1 because of inept judges or other reasons???

i think u would be on to something, he has been ripped so many times its a joke......bad thing is the 63kg division is stacked with japanese fighters which
would make them even more biased.
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 am

Please Buakaw, please. Light dudes up at the MAX this year!
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am

Tetsuya Yamato who won the japanese tourny got tooled by the thai Saenchai Sor Kingstar, he is probably the best at that weight class
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion_Kid Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:58 am

I cant wait!
Scorpion_Kid
Scorpion_Kid

http://www.finalroundcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cobra Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:08 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:Tetsuya Yamato who won the japanese tourny got tooled by the thai Saenchai Sor Kingstar, he is probably the best at that weight class

Buakaw would fuck up Yamato just as bad as Saenchai did. Buakaw vs Kubo and Saiga would be awesome to watch too
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:10 pm

cobra wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:Tetsuya Yamato who won the japanese tourny got tooled by the thai Saenchai Sor Kingstar, he is probably the best at that weight class

Buakaw would fuck up Yamato just as bad as Saenchai did. Buakaw vs Kubo and Saiga would be awesome to watch too

of course he would, i like the 63 kilo division, the japanese tourny was great......i hope this brings more thais over.

Expect some shady decisions once the thais take over

Last edited by blueyedsamurai on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by cobra Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:13 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
cobra wrote:

of course he would, i like the 63 kilo division, the I AM A RACIST GAY tourny was great......i hope this brings more thais over.

Expect some shady decisions once the thais take over

Yup, I agree. Some of the Buakaw/Masato decisions were just disgraceful to have to watch. If Buakaw goes to 63kg, and Saenchai comes over, K-1 will do all they can to ensure the hometown fighters get gift decisions.
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:15 pm

what the fuck happened to my post? if u write j a p i got that fucking thing there. saying that isnt racist, its short for japanese. stupid coder
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:59 am

blueyedsamurai wrote:what the fuck happened to my post? if u write j a p i got that fucking thing there. saying that isnt racist, its short for japanese. stupid coder

It's actually a racist term man:

*edit:

Just look up "J A P" on wikipedia because it's not letting me post the link lol.

Last edited by rcv604 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:01 am

I don't consider it a racist term. It's no different than shortening "Vietnamese" to "viet".
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 am

Donowaman wrote:I don't consider it a racist term. It's no different than shortening "Vietnamese" to "viet".

The historical meaning of it Dono is terrible and many of my friends (I actually have a lot of Japanese friends) don't like that term. Wikipedia it.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 am

rcv604 wrote:
Donowaman wrote:I don't consider it a racist term. It's no different than shortening "Vietnamese" to "viet".

The historical meaning of it Dono is terrible and many of my friends (I actually have a lot of Japanese friends) don't like that term. Wikipedia it.

Luckily Dono doesn't care about historical meanings. It's easier to type "j.a.p.", it's like shortening any other word. If it's not said in an offensive way, no offense should be taken.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 am

Donowaman wrote:Luckily Dono doesn't care about historical meanings. It's easier to type "j.a.p.", it's like shortening any other word. If it's not said in an offensive way, no offense should be taken.

I agree with that, but we were just talking about the significance of the word....Anyways way off topic....

I hope Buakaw is in the MAX this year because this maybe the last year we see anyone in the MAX or GP or DREAM Sad
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am

ghey, offended by j a p is rly anal. theres a hell of alot words i can use to offend an asian. Its short for japanese so if someone is a offended by it they should get a life.

back on to the subject, didnt they just do a j.a.p tourny? when r they going to do proper final 16 ect?
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 pm

I'd figure n.i.p would be more harmful...

On topic, i'd really want to see Buakaw rip through Kizaemon
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:On topic, i'd really want to see Buakaw rip through Kizaemon

I'm seriously love to see Buakaw teep Saiga's stupid fucking smile off his face:

Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! Ph06b
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm

rcv604 wrote:
Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:On topic, i'd really want to see Buakaw rip through Kizaemon

I'm seriously love to see Buakaw teep Saiga's stupid fucking smile off his face:

Buakaw offered spot in 63kg weight class!!! Holy Shit!! Ph06b

haha, haters gonna hate
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:haha, haters gonna hate

Lol I fucking hate that guy so much.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by cobra Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Buakaw would tear through anyone in the 63kg class. He'd have to win by knockout though, god knows K1 would find a way to fuck him over on the decision if it went to the cards.
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

cobra wrote:Buakaw would tear through anyone in the 63kg class. He'd have to win by knockout though, god knows K1 would find a way to fuck him over on the decision if it went to the cards.

Like they did last year when he fought Souwer. They did Baukaw wrong.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by cobra Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 pm

rcv604 wrote:
cobra wrote:Buakaw would tear through anyone in the 63kg class. He'd have to win by knockout though, god knows K1 would find a way to fuck him over on the decision if it went to the cards.

Like they did last year when he fought Souwer. They did Baukaw wrong.

The 2004 final against Masato was weak as fuck too...even though he won the ext round, the way they deemed that fight a draw to give Masato anohter chance was an absolute disgrace
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:36 pm

cobra wrote:The 2004 final against Masato was weak as fuck too...even though he won the ext round, the way they deemed that fight a draw to give Masato anohter chance was an absolute disgrace

That was fucked up too. Buakaw and Thais in general in K-1 have been screwed so many times.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next