Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar

5 posters

Go down

Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar Empty Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:45 am

EPIC EPIC EPIC

The Gatti vs Micky Ward of the Kickboxing World

WAR BOTH GUYS

WAR IT'S SHOWTIME !!!
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar Empty Re: Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar

Post by Donowaman Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 am

How are you watching?
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar Empty Re: Just witnessed one of the GREATEST kickboxing fighters EVER...HOLY SHIT...Gago Drago vs Mohamed Medhar

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:08 am

I paid for the ppv on the "Its Showtime" Website
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 am

Cool fella.... wish I'd tried for a stream now.... good stuff. It's Showtime has some good fights, and any org with the Hoef as a champ gets a +1 from me.

I'm in K-1 mode tonight - just watched a couple of Manhoef fights, and some Stefan Leko..... this is probably why my social life has crumbled since 2008 Very Happy
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 am

The Fight Game owns my SOUL DUDE
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:The Fight Game owns my SOUL DUDE

I remember a time when I used to hit Leeds City Centre 5 nights a week, minimum.

Now, my drink/drug use is usually sat in front of the laptop watching some stream at 5am, wondering what the fuck happened to me!!!!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:11 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:I paid for the ppv on the "Its Showtime" Website

You are a true fucking fan putting money into this sport

I just watched on youtube!

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 am

Damn Lane that must have been awesome watching that fight live on PPV. I always have to download them or watch them on Youtube to stay on top of the It's Showtime game.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down