Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever

4 posters

Go down

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Empty Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 am

1)Semmy Schilt-Hightower is a 4x Time WGP Champ and Team Golden Glory Fighter...He won the 2009 GP in under 6 minutes which is an unreal feat...Schilt is also the First Super Heavyweight K-1 Champ...Hes a scary man with devastating kicks(especially his body kick) and a Jab that will Knock you the fuck out...couple that with his height...he is almost unbeatable...Semmy is the King of K-1

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever 20071209_k-1_03

2)Ernesto Hoost-Mr.Perfect is a 4x time WGP Champ and trained out of the legendary Vos Gym...He has fought 119 times in his career and has 97 wins...Hoost is known for his BONE CRUNCHING leg kicks and his awesome knees coming from his MT Base...one of the greatest fighters of our generation

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever 1z6zjty

3)Peter Aerts-3 Time WGP Champ...known as "The Lumberjack" cause he would cut you down like a tree..prolly had the best kicks in K-1 History...This legend is still fighting to this day...enjoy him while hes still around a true treasure in the Wolrd of Combat Sports

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Ph01b

4)Remy Bojansky-3 WGP Champ and back to back in 2003 and 2004....Remy is one of the most consistent fighters in the History of K-1...Prolly the greatest defensive fighter in the sport...has a HL reel of Flying Knee's and spinning kicks....I think he acted against Badr Hari in the 2008 GP but what can you do...cant deny his legendary status

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Remy

5a)Andy Hug-World GP Champ in 96 and Two time runner up...Switzerland born fighter and Kyokushin super star...Andy was one of the most exciting and talented fighters to ever step in the K-1 ring...he was adored by the Japanese and had IMO the most exciting moves in K-1 History...The Axe Kick and "The Hug Tornado" which was a spinning low heel kick which no one can pull him..."The Blue Eyed Samuari" unexpectedly died in 2000 of Leukemia...He is still missed by many of his fans...me being one of them...Hands down of of my ALL TIME FAVORITE FIGHTERS

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever 1989946740_10025_

5b)Jerome LeBanner-JLB has never won a GP but "Geronimo" is still considered a legend in K-1...if he would have just won one or two GP's he could have been in the Top 3...Prolly has the best Hands in K-1 history and is the most aggressive fighter in the History of the sport...He has fought 95 times and won 75 fights and holds wins over Ernest Hoost,Peter Aerts,Mark Hunt and Mushashi...JLB is also 6-0 as a Pro Boxer...another one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Banner

do you guys agree with my list ?
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Empty Re: Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever

Post by Stu3ufc Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Where's Overeem!!! Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Icon_biggrin

yes I agree with your list not a remmy fan though

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever Empty Re: Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever

Post by gsx-r Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Good list...although I prefer this JLB pic to the one you have posted Cool

Bloodstain's 5 Greatest K-1 Fighters ever 00759624-photo-jerome-le-banner-dans-scorpion
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm

wow that is a sick fucking pic...where JLB ???

cant wait for his thai fight
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 pm

I practically agree, but Ernesto and Semmy are interchangeable at 1 & 2, and Aerts and Bonjasky will probably be interchangeable at 3 & 4 in a couple of years, as Remy still has a lot of time ahead of him, he needs to reach another three WGP finals.... as for final two, I would honestly have Hug ahead of JLB, for a definitive top 5.... JLB is really good, and imo was the nailed on 2002 WGP champion, only for Hoost to re-enter unfairly and win the final due to JLB's injury..... but Hug was in 3 consecutive finals, winning one.... that is impressive
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down